Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
D. It'll be OUR city soon enough.

e: although they ALL look good ngl, if we get second choices gonna say A. My heart still lives in the sewers though

e2: vv Excellent point. Changing my vote to B, then A, because I am chronically indecisive and it's having a negative impact on my life

Ichabod Sexbeast fucked around with this message at 21:07 on Apr 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Tough choice between this and the Volcano, but it has to be Skull Mountain. Because it's Skull Mountain.

As for the type, they're all excellent. The Forge will allow us to go full Dr. Venture though.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

CitizenKeen posted:

Some open-ended questions until I have a computer to do an effort post...

What is the leviathan that lives in these waters?

How long ago did civilized factions arrive?

Who originally built the skull mountain?

Agrak-Thar, the God of these waters, they-who-bides, lies lurking and awaiting the Day of Resurfacing

50 years ago, the speakers of the Light Tongue arrived, seeing only profit and plunder and squabbling amongst themselves for pennies

The true heirs to these waters - the beloved of Agrak-Thar, the rightful inhabitants, and the builders of wonders like Skull Mountain - are the so-called Wicked Ones, speakers of the Dark Tongue

And with our worship, our magic, our cunning, our might, and our recovered lost Engines, we will reclaim this land

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

JesterOfAmerica posted:

Volcano WIZARD

It is remarkably difficult to argue with this logic, I will admit.

Not changing my vote, just saying that almost every combo is solid

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

B
E
H/I

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Supervote 4 - Kobolds for maximum chaotic shenanigans!

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

They're Commander of their merry hosed up and super violent crew, a vengeful, drunken pirate, hunting for the elven bastard who took their eye.

Captain Skagrash is skilled at Swashbuckling(finesse), Scan, and Threaten, having some experience in terrorizing coastlines and merchant ships

They're actually pretty good at playing the dashing gentleman rogue, right up until they get angry, or someone tells them No, at which point the facade swiftly drops.

Under the eyepatch (because every good pirate has an eyepatch) they actually have a brass orb that can turn into a small mechanical beetle when removed, which can fly a short distance to pick locks, grab light items, or bite someone if really needed. It was a gift from the goblin when they were able to actually focus on making something for once.
---

You want us to drop ideas for all 3, or would you rather go through one at a time?

e: Found the action list, edited to fit

Ichabod Sexbeast fucked around with this message at 07:19 on Apr 23, 2021

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

3 We might not be at our best, but gently caress waiting all night. The longer we leave it, the more booze goes into the future corpses instead of us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Honestly we should be exploding corpses as frequently as possible, it's just lucky we have an excuse right now