Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Why don’t you suck the chocolate chips directly out of my cookie OP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

It’s like, do you tilt the taco or your head when you eat, or is it a compromise, a struggle even? :thunk:

If you tilt the taco all the fixins fall out. The gently caress is wrong with you, you got cookies for brains or something?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Yeah hey buddy I was born with a rare disorder that makes your brains sort of warm, semi-baked cookie dough. I bet you feel like an rear end now. Imagine trying to be able to THINK with cookies. Psych it’s actually super easy just pullin your leg bro. :v:

So you are more of a bend the will of the taco to humanity person, interesting, I like you. :hmmyes:

Actually I was born with a different disorder called taco neck and it’s hard to do anything except eat tacos. Or at least it was, until the doctors tried to fix it by turning my mouth 90 degrees and now I can’t even eat tacos!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Why on earth didn’t they match the angle of your mouth to the angle of your neck? :thunk:

It’s the jut of the chin to the base of the neck and plumb to the joint in the jawbone minus the angle of the taco neck :airquote:

I live in America and I didn’t have good insurance at the time.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

try sucking off a man in a denim vest in the I-40 truckstop bathroom in 20 minutes

Ok, now what?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

A house in the suburbs, sport utility vehicle, beautiful, manicured lawn, baby stroller, 2 dogs, 1 cat, a hammock in the backyard (much to the dismay of the HOA), hired clowns for birthday parties, Dolby surround basement football den, push mower, runs alright, cold, cheap beer in the mini fridge, turtle necks, adult contemporary compact discs, scrambled eggs in the morning, freshly stained backyard deck, rake the leaves in the fall, busty next door neighbor, plutonic interests only, american flag, restrained farts, let them out in the kitchen, farmers markets, white wine..

drat, suckin dicks just off the highway is lucrative

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

The toilet paper is hung the wrong way in Spinz picture.

God. DAMMIT!

You think Oscar the Grouch is gonna have the tp spinning the right way? He lives in a drat trash can!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Weka posted:

Imagine if cookie monster... but witn clams... clamy monster. What would it smell like, haha?

Probably a lot like this restroom off of I-40.