Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Go here: https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1NCceX2mbiKOSlAd_o7IU7nA9UskKN5WR?usp=sharing#scrollTo=7EuUz-ICNKUr

Scroll down to the Parameters section and change this line: tx = clip.tokenize('''a cityscape in the style of Van Gogh''') to whatever image you want it to generate

At the top click Runtime > Run All (or restart and run all if you're running it again). It'll take a while the first time while it downloads things but after that it's much faster, probably a minute or two to generate an image.

Wait for it to ding and scroll down to the section labeled Train. It'll generate an image of some weird dog/rabbit/sheep/deer demon thing. When it dings a second time you'll have your image below that.

It'll keep generating roughly the same image over and over so click Runtime > Interrupt Execution if you want to change the prompt and do another one

"forums.somethingawful.com"

"a human female calm during intercourse with a human male"

take a guess

internet celebrity fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Apr 21, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
"morbidly obese donald trump cheeseburger fish fillet"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
"spaghetti pouring out of my pants pocket"

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
"pikachu made out of baked beans"

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
"keyboard goop"

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

Rutibex posted:

"The Face of God"
:wtc:

It's like half robocop half Homer Simpson

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
"extremely muscular sanic"

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
ramen noodle hair monster

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Hey thanks for the thread tag, whoever that was

Here's sexy waluigi

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
"now if i gently caress this model and she just bleached her rear end in a top hat and i get bleach on my t-shirt i'ma feel like an rear end in a top hat"

Also I let "sexy waluigi" run for a while and ended up with this:

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Okay the patreon version is 100% worth it, here's my first try at an owl snake monster:

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Mario having a bad trip in the mushroom kingdom

september 11 2001 terror attacks in the style of the nightmare before christmas (no idea wtf is going on in this one, kind of a miss but it's visually interesting)

I realized that the titles of drone albums work really well

Daughter of Darkness

The Bees Made Honey in the Lion's Skull

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
I'm trying to convince my girlfriend that this is, in fact, really cool and not lame and gross so I did RuPaul's Drag Race for her:

Thanks for the hosed up drag deer, queen of the Furbies, and Michelle Obama, algorithm.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Anyone else getting "RuntimeError: No CUDA GPUs are available" from the patreon version? Seems like I'm cut off.

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Meat from the future

Noodle golem

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Saturn devouring Tommy Pickles

edit: I did this one too, lucid hallucinations from insomnia, but I think I need to tweak something to make it less jumpy.

internet celebrity fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Apr 28, 2021

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice
Latent3Visions just came out on the creators patreon last night and lets you use multiple prompts, image seeds, and lets you weight all the elements as much or as little as you want. This poo poo is getting crazy now. I keep running out of memory though and I'm not sure how to address that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

internet celebrity
Jun 23, 2006

College Slice

The Bloop posted:

fetal sky bison

Usernames thread is over that way 👉