Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frazzbo
Feb 2, 2006
Thistle dubh

Well, it looks like it's the end of the road for everyone's favourite source of vital information: Yahoo Answers is being closed down on 4th May.

https://answers.yahoo.com/?guccount...rRprQ_IRxZh8d4W

Looks like it's back to the library books, then... Just out of interest, was anyone here still using this? I think I last went on here at least five years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

RIP MBMBAM.

Maybe Google can create "Google Guesses" to fill the void?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

In the cheery brightness of the 41st millennium there is only CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!

pro starcraft loser posted:

RIP MBMBAM.

Maybe Google can create "Google Guesses" to fill the void?

Eh, they'll just have listeners submit Quora questions

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Are you preparing for the UK Civil War between Prince William's and Prince Harry's armies, following the tragic death of their grandfather?

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

Klomping endlessly thru the gray void...

Fun Shoe

Ventral EggSac posted:

Are you preparing for the UK Civil War between Prince William's and Prince Harry's armies, following the tragic death of their grandfather?

ok, we get it, the royal family is terribly inbred, but both di and her butler/bodyguard were new blood, I think if you were an actual subject of her majesty you would actually agree on them marrying their grandmother.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

My god, Winston, is that infernal sun still giving my buttocks that entirely too cool smirk?!

I know shmorky is a weirdo sex pest but the Goons animating yahoo answers thing from back in the day was really funny.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

It was on the news this mroing

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

I am truley sorry for your lots

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I was this close to finding out how babby was formed

cnut
May 3, 2016

Phlegmish posted:

I was this close to finding out how babby was formed

instain mother

a hot gujju bhabhi
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

they tried to do way instain mother who kill their babby

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.

Jade Ear Joe

because these website cant frigth back?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

i hope all the dumbshits from yahoo answers migrate to quora

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

A Little Known FACT: Burger King's Bacon King is superior to the Baconator.

May the Forth be with us without Yahoo answers.

Marty Crane
Oct 16, 2012

Post the best of Ken M

dr.acula
May 9, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Robo Reagan posted:

i hope all the dumbshits from yahoo answers migrate to quora

I hope they come here

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005
THIS CUSTOM TITLE WILL COME IN HANDY WHILE LURKING

They're finally doing way instain website

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

Ultra Carp

Ken M was more than we ever deserved

astral
Apr 26, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CWE2a6HSs8

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

My god this is an outrage. Those questions were taking up megabytes of space that could be used for ???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

HAIL SATAN

I used to troll Yahoo! Answers until they changed the interface to be more "mobile friendly" and it became an absolute pain in the rear end to use on an actual computer.