Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
can i have ur account OP? I've already gotten a 100k prob on this account, I bet I could do it again with your account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Giedroyc posted:

People might actually read GBS?

you should go to cspam and call Hillary "Shillary" hehe

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Jeff if you make me a mod I promise to probate this guy for 6 hours, every 6 hours for the next 100,000 hours. Do you have any idea how many probations that is? He will have the longest rap sheet ever it will be hilarious, come in Jeff, you know what you gotta do. I'm ready

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

numberoneposter posted:

what were those creepy hamster things you used to post? OP post those to get a proper probe.

or troll the paintball forum.

The airsoft forum is sacred ground and NOT to be trolled just because it is full of fat dorks who get real mad about orange tips on their toy guns ruining their nazi cosplay.

You wouldn't understand though because you are not mod material. Unlike me (who is ready).

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
"Requested 10k, isn't that a bit long? User loses posting privileges for 1 week."

lmao