Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

This non-game is great and more people should play it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

This and the prior (non-free2play RPG) section are the roughest for gameplay, the rest is still obtuse at points but a lot more fun.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

TheMcD posted:

There absolutely is some degree of overdoing the bit here, but, like, i can't stay mad at it. This whole thing is just too good for some tedium to drag it down.

Totally! But I do love the first two sections and next bits more (if it's what I think it is, the very next bit is the most creative of the bunch too IMO).

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Messing with the credits to solve puzzles already more than makes up for the last section, and then yes... singing Game, and singing GG right after. It's both completely unexpected while it's happening and in hindsight a perfectly reasonable development of the plot. GG's song takes this for a ride because up to this point the lost love angle's been a bit thin and suddenly we get the other side of the coin on that front in a really abrupt yet still well done way.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

The plan was probably just "take control of all electronic devices everywhere" which, well, isn't really the worst plan to take over the world given how many stupidly important things people will hook up with Internet access without thinking twice. I really hope this gets a sequel somewhere down the line.