Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle

you guys helped me find a movie i couldnt find last time. now i need you to find me a song. the song is a 90s skate rock song about a dude who has a friend whos girl friend is a bitch and he should dump her and also he has a friend whos boyfriend is an rear end in a top hat and she should dump him. i thought it had the lyrics she loving hates me but it doesnt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas.

Is it this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH-i8IvYIcg

https://giant.gfycat.com/HairyCarefreeDachshund.webm

-sigs by Heather Papps and vanisher! goblin by Khanstant! News by deep dish peat moss!

alnilam

Posting in the springtime

My first guess too

nut

it seems like this song blurred into ur memory, even though it isn't it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYE4CVhVkhw

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BowedParallelAcouchi-mobile.mp4
god bles manifisto for the springtime signature

snergle

thank you friend you found it

yeah nut i thought it was that song and it wasnt

frump truck
this is my text

actually it's this https://crossfade.io/#!/z0iglx5g16

snergle

you were right

Escape From Noise

Would an advertising executive
Understand where the homeless live?
Would he know about the bubbles in his glass?
Would the bubbles in his glass
Understand what the man's golf cart is?
Do they know you can die frozen underneath an overpass?

Well that's a trip down memory lane. I thought maybe it was this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIy3n2b7V9k

Jaguars!

The Offspring released an album 10 days ago apparently

Escape From Noise

When she slithered into my office I almost forgot how to speak. I'm usually pretty cool with dames, but this one wasn't like the rest of the desperate housewives with suspicions. This one was trouble, the kind you want to sidle up next to and offer a . I noticed my jaw had dropped right before she cleared her throat. I closed my mouth and adjusted my tie. Had to keep it together. You don't get a case from a fully sexual snail with human titties every day.

google THIS

I told the dame I get paid in sixers with funny gifs, all in advance. I started working on the case a mere two years later.

prepuce repurposed

felt cute, might delete later

Escape From Noise posted:

When she slithered into my office I almost forgot how to speak. I'm usually pretty cool with dames, but this one wasn't like the rest of the desperate housewives with suspicions. This one was trouble, the kind you want to sidle up next to and offer a . I noticed my jaw had dropped right before she cleared her throat. I closed my mouth and adjusted my tie. Had to keep it together. You don't get a case from a fully sexual snail with human titties every day.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i saw the offspring live a few years ago and they were pretty good

thank u vanisher for the sig

Escape From Noise

My youngest brother was really into them for a while when he was pretty young. Now he's really into hip hop and I mentioned how he was really into Offspring and he said he didn't remember that at all. Like he wasn't defensive or anything, but just didn't remember it which I found so odd because I remember most of the stuff I was into, especially to the level he was

watho

i was very much into them super hard when i was young. some of their albums still slap tbh and i have nostalgia for some that donít as well

Escape From Noise

I didn't mean it negatively, I never got very into them myself but I don't think I ever thought they were awful. I just thought it was weird he didn't remember. Like I wasn't even ribbing him about it. Just kind of said something about it offhand

watho

yeah i understand what you meant i just drew some parallels to my own experience

Escape From Noise

watho posted:

yeah i understand what you meant i just drew some parallels to my own experience

Werd! Keep on rockin' in the free world!

take the moon

i heard their last single and it seemed not good lol

sig by heather papps

sig gob by khanstant

Escape From Noise

Some bands don't age well. I loving love Flipper, but everything after Public Flipper Limited is pretty awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jinh

Escape From Noise posted:

go on