Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

rabble rabble posted:

i don't think police officers in the field should be empowered with the right to summarily execute individuals, regardless of the acts that individual is supposedly engaged in

you wanna stop someone from getting stabbed, good, get in there with your stab vest on and stgop someone from getting stabbed you loving pussy, it's your job

very true it’s absolute loving bullshit. cops want to be treated like heroes like fire fighters who run into burning buildings, but cops are too loving pussy to wrestle someone with a knife down, 3 on one, while wearing protective gear. loving a there are bouncers who have to do that poo poo and against actual drunk as gently caress grown men not loving 16 year old girls and no one treats them like heroes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Lord of Pie posted:

have any of our octogenarian leaders thanked her for dying yet

And thank you Ma’Khia thank you for sacrificing your life for the concept of good shoots and holding a sharp object - my wasn’t it so sharp - to give us a justification to back the blue

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
But why is a 13 year old out at 1AM. When I was out at 1AM I used to get shot all the time and I deserved it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Maybe we oughta issue cops halberds with padded ends instead of guns :thunk:

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Double the funding.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
13 year old out after midnight? that's a death

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

13 year old holding a shiny phone in their backyard?

Death.

a_pineapple
Dec 23, 2005

where
were
the
parents

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
look chauvin got convicted on all three counts that means cops get to kill three people for free, that's how it works

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Getting Serpico'd for not screaming Blue Lives Matter at the protesters with the rest of the boys.

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009

Chuka Umana posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Columbus/comments/mwdpx3/new_angle_of_the_shooting_of_makhia_bryant_from/

sorry for the reddit thread but here's another angle from someone's home security camera.

hm seems like he could have restrained her if he didn't have one hand on his gun from the moment he got out of the car

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

good shoot everyone. let's go home and gently caress our wives whomstve we beat. it will be the best sex of our lives. after taking a human life.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Lord of Pie posted:

have any of our octogenarian leaders thanked her for dying yet

Thank you for showing us that, sometimes, it is a good thing when a teenager gets gunned down by an officer, and thus why we continue to need the police as an institution.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

The officer took a life, but he most likely saved a life as well.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

had not the state been there to administer murder, murder may have occured

google autocorrected murder to order while typing this

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
ACAB

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

The officer took a life, but he most likely saved a life as well

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
I think if the cop had waited 30 seconds he would've seen the group begin to start a perfectly choreographed dance routine with Leonard Bernstein providing accompaniment.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

a_pineapple posted:

where
were
the
parents

right in front of her kicking a teenager in the head.

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

Chuka Umana posted:

I think if the cop had waited 30 seconds he would've seen the group begin to start a perfectly choreographed dance routine with Leonard Bernstein providing accompaniment.

Eat poo poo

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

thalweg posted:

Eat poo poo

what i'm saying is that knife fights are really just teenagers being angsty and shouldn't be grounds to shoot someone.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
The cop had to kill that girl otherwise someone could have got hurt.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

pretty cool to think about how the cop that murdered a young girl in broad daylight will get free drinks for life at any pig bar and all of the psychotic hogs will buy him round after round of miller lite and thank him for getting that nig crazy bit dangerous armed criminal off the street. the real winner here, though, is the cop's wife, who he will no longer have to beat nearly as severely to get hard: he can simply think of the time he put four rounds into a child who then bled to death at his feet and get rock hard any time he desires

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

I'd like to state the obvious and say anyone who analyses a police murder tape to defend the cops actions deserves to be the subject of one

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

wonderful that it took a single guilty verdict for the milquetoast libs to go back to their "erm acktchually its ok for cops to murder people" stances
eat poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

approaching every rude teen with my gordon freeman crowbar and gibbing them while it swings at 300 mph into the ground

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

me, an enlightened, mature liberal explaining what happened to the childish, baby-brained self-appointed managers of leftism in c-spam

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Chuka Umana posted:

lol glenn haters gotta drag him into every thread.

this is gonna be strawman: the thread

lol

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

SorePotato posted:

I'd like to state the obvious and say anyone who analyses a police murder tape to defend the cops actions deserves to be the subject of one

Guy who actually wishes death upon people somehow gets it twisted and thinks he isn't the psychopath here lol

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Carmant posted:

Guy who actually wishes death upon people somehow gets it twisted and thinks he isn't the psychopath here lol

sorry if i offended you but please wipe the cum off your hands between watching cop murder vids and posting at me

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

can't even have a cspam thread nowadays without a white noise trourmp thread poster stumble in to gag on cop dick

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

can't even have a cspam thread nowadays without a white noise trourmp thread poster stumble in to gag on cop dick

cop lovers aren't welcome in the trump thread either

also gently caress anyone who even remotely questions if this was murder or not (it was)

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo
I think if the cop didnt have a gun he wouldnt have shot the child in under 10 secs, but I'm different

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
you can believe the cop was justified under the law and people should riot anyways, and that maybe, it would be better if they do

Josh Christ
Dec 24, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

you can believe the cop was justified under the law

If you're a dumb bitch

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

Carmant posted:

killing nazis saves lives

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

you can believe the cop was justified under the law and people should riot anyways, and that maybe, it would be better if they do

thin blue line is real

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Reality Protester posted:

acab gently caress 12 abolish the police

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

So, I've seen the video, and the cop seems to have rolled up only to witness a person with a knife attacking 2 unarmed people... I think if I saw someone with a knife attacking someone, especially a person who appears unarmed, well- that's all someone should have to say. I think in this case it's what anyone would have done, especially when she went after the person in pink who was just standing around. That was definitely an attempt to murder them. It's so hard to watch.

guess which subreddit this one came from with 240 upvotes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

my bony fealty posted:

So, I've seen the video, and the cop seems to have rolled up only to witness a person with a knife attacking 2 unarmed people... I think if I saw someone with a knife attacking someone, especially a person who appears unarmed, well- that's all someone should have to say. I think in this case it's what anyone would have done, especially when she went after the person in pink who was just standing around. That was definitely an attempt to murder them. It's so hard to watch.

guess which subreddit this one came from with 240 upvotes

d&d has a subreddit now?