Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

quote:

I'm just very reluctant to express opinions on highly complex and difficult situations like this based on snippets of video or witness claims posted online but, yes, from everything one can see, it seems like she was about to stab the other girl with a lot of force.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Chuka Umana posted:

lol glenn haters gotta drag him into every thread.

this is gonna be strawman: the thread

lol

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

can't even have a cspam thread nowadays without a white noise trourmp thread poster stumble in to gag on cop dick

cop lovers aren't welcome in the trump thread either

also gently caress anyone who even remotely questions if this was murder or not (it was)

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

you can believe the cop was justified under the law and people should riot anyways, and that maybe, it would be better if they do

thin blue line is real

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

my bony fealty posted:

So, I've seen the video, and the cop seems to have rolled up only to witness a person with a knife attacking 2 unarmed people... I think if I saw someone with a knife attacking someone, especially a person who appears unarmed, well- that's all someone should have to say. I think in this case it's what anyone would have done, especially when she went after the person in pink who was just standing around. That was definitely an attempt to murder them. It's so hard to watch.

guess which subreddit this one came from with 240 upvotes

d&d has a subreddit now?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Elephanthead posted:

If I was a cop I wouldn’t shoot idiot teen girls that I could disarm with little effort

if a cop actually thought this they wouldn't be a cop anymore

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

if i was a cop, and i felt the need to reach for my gun, i would simply put the gun in my mouth and blow my brains out

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Yinlock posted:

what is the message we're losing, because "cops murdering people is bad" seems to be at the center of both cases

it's ok for cops to murder like this but wrong for cops to murder like this

cops murdering people is loving wrong idiots

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Chillgamesh posted:

I'm just trying to imagine a scenario where two teachers watch three kids beating the poo poo out of each other for ten minutes with no deescalation attempts on their part that doesn't end with them getting fired lol

teachers are there to babysit children while their parents toil away for the gains of capital

cops are there to carry out the monopoly of state force on the population when they move against capital

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

i mean, he's not wrong that all we ever have to do is wait 24 hours and another pig will kill another innocent person

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

smarxist posted:

lol this is exactly like the "legitimate rape" thing from awhile back

the cop murdered that teenaged girl because i don't believe she was an imminent life/death threat to the person she was brandishing a knife at, and even if she was going to take a stab, i would expect any peace officer tasked with protecting and serving to dive between them and possibly take a steak knife to the shoulder in the service of not killing ANY citizens. if you think him seeing a potential knife stab at someone justifies him to pull his gun and shoot-to-kill the teenaged girl you're arguing for the status quo, and you shouldn't be concerned with the "optics" of being against the status quo ever lmfao, the status quo of america is demonic misery

if it's a legitimate lynching, the state has ways to shut that whole investigation down

Gringostar has issued a correction as of 22:13 on Apr 26, 2021

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Yinlock posted:

this is now the only open thread about this specific cop murder, welcome d&d friends

unless you're defending the cop, in which case gently caress you

bootlickers and biden supporters are not welcome in cspam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Maybe by killing.... we can save lives