Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Yinlock posted:

petition to rename the thread to "the murder of Ma'Khia Bryant"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

wonderful that it took a single guilty verdict for the milquetoast libs to go back to their "erm acktchually its ok for cops to murder people" stances
eat poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

me, an enlightened, mature liberal explaining what happened to the childish, baby-brained self-appointed managers of leftism in c-spam

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Josh Christ posted:

They've already got their poo poo, it's "she was going to stab that girl seventeen times in a fraction of a second"

Isn't that what the liberals are-

Oh. Ohhhhhhh...!

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

quote:

Since this seems to be a major point of contention here, I will say for the record that I believe that a cop shooting a private citizen to death is a worse outcome than one private citizen stabbing another private citizen, especially when the person being shot is a teenager. Both outcomes are terrible, but I would prefer one where an agent of the state isn't given the right to decide who lives and who dies in a split second timeframe based purely on instinct.

Feel free to continue arguing that a cop shooting a black teenager to death is preferable, it's definitely a great look.

quote:

And feel free to stop posting like this in here. gently caress. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Yinlock posted:

this is now the only open thread about this specific cop murder, welcome d&d friends

unless you're defending the cop, in which case
gently caress you