Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Who What Now posted:

I shall die as my father and his father and his father's father died: by shitteing mineself until I am naught but an empty and dried husk

You think knights got hemorrhoids ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Verily!

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
im a chivalrous knight of chode

ama about my short fat tenderness

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I have a terrific case of the shits, cut a hole in the seat of my plate armor so I may defecate freely whilst on the battlefield.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Bye mine owne Eyes! Looketh verily upon the Balls of yon Hogge and wondereth upon their Incredible Syze!

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Thine father art gay, what sooth?

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Hark! It is I, thee one who crushes heathens underfoot! My zeal without question, thee Bishop informeth me thusly that thy obsession with crushing heathens underfoot springs from a malady of the spirit and wits which is shared among court jesters. Should thou feel a similar compulsion of thy heart to stay thy spirit upon the subject, thou may find themselfs my brother and kin in suffering thusly of the malady.

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice
Behold! A manne, who doth part his owne fundament.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Great with eld, ye Canyone Grand is truly proof of God's greatness. Tis a goodly way down.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Forsooth I have fallen down in the mud. There is naught for it but to lie here until I am crushed by another be-armored corpse, or mortally pierced by a longbowman.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Arquebusiers. poo poo.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
A shameful Moor.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Bye mine owne Eyes! Looketh verily upon the Balls of yon Hogge and wondereth upon their Incredible Syze!

*Merlin casts Reduce Balls*

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
When thou were jousting, drinking with the ladies and learning the blade,i mastered the tome :smugwizard:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

*jousts the poo poo out of everything*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

sudonim posted:

*stabs u*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Behold! I am dragonstomper58

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Prithee, what fate shall befall me if I am one whom choses to lie withe menne also?

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
brb just gonna go be an absentee king and husband for years so I can bum around the country lookin for a cup jesus bled into or some poo poo which is totally important

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

*jousts u*

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

*Is a hussite handgunner from the 15th century*

lmao knights are fuckin NOTHING rear end losers lmao

*shoots ten rich rear end in a top hat knights and rejects the catholic faith*

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

When I was in uni we sometimes smoked weed with a dude who held a lofty position of Chancellor of a LARPer club called Order of the Dragon or something. He was the second in command, with his own seal and stuff, his only superior was the Magister. Turns out LARP club is a great place to get high because everything is hilarious. Magister hated us. There were princesses too! Girls like to sew their dresses and pretend to be princesses, boys liked to dress up in armor and smack each other with swords. There were also some odd characters such as a loving "priest" whos job was to bless everyone and a bard with cringe-worthy entertainment (medieval songs on acoustic guitar) which he performed hoping for free weed and beers.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

sudonim posted:

*Watery Tart casts Flounce*

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Does thou even posta de donna destra?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
What buffoonery is this?! Virtueless knave, one must smoketh their Meate withe Woode, not withe thine corded Majick!

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
:hist101:I think that one day, there will be a new Empire, like Rome, and they'll conquer the world.
*fellow knights around the fire nod sagely*
:hist101:And they'll have ships as fast as arrows.
*sage nods*
:hist101:And they'll go to China, and tame dragons, and ride them like horses.
*sage nods*
:hist101:And they'll send messages from land to land in minutes, carried using mighty engines.
*sage nods*
:hist101:And in those messages they'll just absolutely wreck us, total no-mercy pisstake, like everything we ever did and cared about and died for is a joke.
:colbert:Enough hashish for tonight John.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Sekenr posted:

When I was in uni we sometimes smoked weed with a dude who held a lofty position of Chancellor of a LARPer club called Order of the Dragon or something. He was the second in command, with his own seal and stuff, his only superior was the Magister. Turns out LARP club is a great place to get high because everything is hilarious. Magister hated us. There were princesses too! Girls like to sew their dresses and pretend to be princesses, boys liked to dress up in armor and smack each other with swords. There were also some odd characters such as a loving "priest" whos job was to bless everyone and a bard with cringe-worthy entertainment (medieval songs on acoustic guitar) which he performed hoping for free weed and beers.

This sounds incredibly less cool the more you describe it, which seems to be the opposite of your intent.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Kills a peasant just for fun

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

Squire, make thyself into a stepping stool so that I may mount mine horse.
Shut thy mouth, knave! 'Tis what the application meant by "potential for upward mobility"!

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Pissing in a bottle so these 30,000 :sexarse: get delivered on time.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

Prithee, what fate shall befall me if I am one whom choses to lie withe menne also?

If you lieth with menne as ye doo with womenne thou shalt be struck down by ye olde Jesus the Christened One. So doth not fucketh a manne within his pussye

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
mineth codpiece overfloweth

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mozi posted:

mineth codpiece overfloweth

‘Tis because thou art fat! LOLeth

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

cleanfe this fread with vapours; banne the Original Pofter

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Who What Now posted:

If you lieth with menne as ye doo with womenne thou shalt be struck down by ye olde Jesus the Christened One. So doth not fucketh a manne within his pussye

*Bussye

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

tis becomming rather hotte hither, doff all thine robes

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

‘Tis because thou art fat! LOLeth

shoveth it up thine hindpiece, thy rascal

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Eache morninge I vigorously strike my scribe with an open gauntelet and he begins readinge to me the Wonderful and Variede Chronicles of One Sir Riddicke.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

sinky posted:

Pissing in a bottle so these 30,000 :sexarse: get delivered on time.

Mine Kingdome for a single Luste Bumme in whiche too Burye mine Lance and Thruste with Vigor until it overfloweth with mine Seede!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I hath carried the burden of thif gutenberg preff for many milef for milady