Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
e trying to get me to hook them up with my dealer or asking me to "lend" them some

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
galaxytravling beings can get their own drat smokes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

xcheopis

I've already told them, no you may not "borrow" the neighbor's comfy sweaters from the laundry room you don't even have the anatomy to wear them properly

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

Nosfereefer

earths entire supply of doritos drained by hungry weed smoking aliens

frump truck

hello... again!

aliens eat doritos with their brains and not their mouth

Prof. Crocodile

getting a little tired of these aliens always using psy-technology to force all humans to watch that really shaky live video of their ska band on youtube. yeah gorxaflaz, there is a reason there are no likes: you guys suck.

Twenty Four

dang aliens stealing our butt probing jobs

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
aliens? or are they just alienated by late capitalism?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*alien rooting around in my butt while I sleep, I wake up and he stops, we stare at each other in awkward silence* "dude my weed is in a jar in the end table drawer... we talked about this..."

Ventral EggSac

No dawg, ridulian crystals don't buy weed, I'll get this one but you owe me

FutonForensic

Earth Girls are Easy 2: Earth Girls got Wheezy

Nosfereefer

we kind of hoped they would grant us their alien technology, but these guys are specifically here only to smoke weed

Nosfereefer

honestly, they probably shouldnt be operating those ftl crafts

nut

huge grant is an alien technology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

The Lucas Brothers tried to warn us about the dangers of getting high with aliens, but we just laughed at them.