Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Me, pissing so strong
8===D------------------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
pissing from inside to outside is a sort of middle grounds i had not yet considered ... hmm very interesting concept. while i cannot in good faith qualify this as full fledged pissing outside, it is in the spirit of the thread and i so encourage you to discuss it here as freely as the piss doth flow

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I pissed outside a lot this past week while hiking. It's fun to go to exotic places and piss on them. Living the dog life

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I can’t piss outside. I got caught pissing outside when I was 6 and my mom scolded me and it traumatized me for life. All you pissers keep on pissing outside for us who can’t due to psychological hang-ups.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I can’t piss outside. I got caught pissing outside when I was 6 and my mom scolded me and it traumatized me for life. All you pissers keep on pissing outside for us who can’t due to psychological hang-ups.

I believe in you friend. Get your junk out RIGHT now and go take a piss outside!!!

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

thathonkey posted:

pissing from inside to outside is a sort of middle grounds i had not yet considered ... hmm very interesting concept. while i cannot in good faith qualify this as full fledged pissing outside, it is in the spirit of the thread and i so encourage you to discuss it here as freely as the piss doth flow

realized this after i hit post. am conflicted too. the piss went outside, but we were inside. i trust tue mods and admins to deal with this situation accordingly

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

hemale in pain posted:

I believe in you friend. Get your junk out RIGHT now and go take a piss outside!!!

I don’t need to pee. I will whip it out though just for the hell of it.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Everyone should vow to charge their pee chakra from peeing off/into these extremely powerful geoscapes:

Off the top of a mountain
Into a raging river
Right into the center of a faerie ring
Into the crashing ocean
At the top of a sand dune
At the back of a cave
Into the falling water of a waterfall (important note, it does not count if you do it at the very top or very bottom or its a repeat of the raging river pee, your pee must mingle into the free falling water)

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
I've legit done most of those

Also I take every opportunity to pee outside and sometimes my wife thinks it's a 'wee' bit much but I don't care. Free the pee

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I pissed out in the yard one night and my dog was like “hell yeah bro” and he let fly right there next to me. Two best buds out there enjoying what nature has to offer.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Fancy house havers. Nobody likes a tourist!

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.

thathonkey posted:

what happened to the thread about pissing out doors? the weather's getting nice, i am about to go take a piss outside. if the old thread is gone (?) use this one to post about pissing out side of the house. or not i dont care. if anyone needs me ill be streaming piss out doors.

Is pissing out a window off the table?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Hasselblad posted:

Is pissing out a window off the table?

Why piss out the window when you got a perfectly good table to piss on?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Sometimes I'll pee on an ant hill and watch the piss covered ants scramble to rebuild their piss covered ant hill.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Real disappointed I'm the only piss screamer here im telling you what

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

zedprime posted:

Everyone should vow to charge their pee chakra from peeing off/into these extremely powerful geoscapes:

Off the top of a mountain
Into a raging river
Right into the center of a faerie ring
Into the crashing ocean
At the top of a sand dune
At the back of a cave
Into the falling water of a waterfall (important note, it does not count if you do it at the very top or very bottom or its a repeat of the raging river pee, your pee must mingle into the free falling water)

Haven't done a faerie ring yet. I have peed in a mushroom ring though, so that kinda counts.

Otherwise, pee chakras are strong.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I pissed into the Barnegat Bay today.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Anyone remember that goon from one of the bachelor threads that pissed through a hole in their floor?
That guy was a legend.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

thathonkey posted:

what happened to the thread about pissing out doors? the weather's getting nice, i am about to go take a piss outside. if the old thread is gone (?) use this one to post about pissing out side of the house. or not i dont care. if anyone needs me ill be streaming piss out doors.

Living in a city, it's a little harder to piss outdoors without raising suspicion from the neighbors, however I've kept a piss bottle by the bedside to accomplish the aforementioned.

Also I'm a trucker. I can confirm that we use piss bottles.

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

I've legit done most of those

Also I take every opportunity to pee outside and sometimes my wife thinks it's a 'wee' bit much but I don't care. Free the pee

Pissing outside is such a liberating feeling brother.

zaepg fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Apr 26, 2021

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.

it me

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Pee in your own butt, no muss, no fuss

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Man who piss into wind will find it all coming back to him.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

freedom.png

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

thathonkey posted:

How about standing outside pissing in?

Also all you river pissers are scum.

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

Smugworth posted:

Pee in your own butt, no muss, no fuss

But then that means piss is stored in ........ the butt?!?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Weka posted:

If you don't like your neighbor you can piss in their letterbox.

Just for fun, hahaha, I wonder what that would smell like.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i piss outside 'bout as much as the dog does

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Weka posted:

Also all you river pissers are scum.

Fish poo poo in rivers.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ive just taken a piss. outside. perfect evening for such a thing.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

thathonkey posted:

you need to get back out there. stop living in the past.

thank you for your support I will attempt again tonight

BigBadSteve posted:

Did it bite your willy?

no it was a sweet dog in fact I think she did it on purpose

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
First of may first of may outdoor pissing starts today

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

♪♫Pissing outside today♪♫
♪♫Pissing outside today♪♫

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

AmbassadorofSodomy posted:

Anyone remember that goon from one of the bachelor threads that pissed through a hole in their floor?
That guy was a legend.

He was also worried about his dogs biting his dick when he did it.

Is pissing in a subway station pissing outside or pissing inside?

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I pissed out of a second storey window into a pond. It was very loud and in the dead of night. It alerted the neighbours.

thanks for letting me share.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Laserface posted:

I pissed out of a second storey window into a pond. It was very loud and in the dead of night. It alerted the neighbours.

thanks for letting me share.

They were probably waking up to come thank you for the soothing soundscape the piss made when hitting the surface of the water

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
i've taken a fair few pisses outside with amazing views

MrChrome
Jan 21, 2001
In grad school I shared an apartment with my best friend. We had two bedrooms and mine was closer to the bathroom. Shortly after we moved in we had some friends over including my roommates brother. My roommate showed his brother how he opened the window just a crack and then closed the blinds most of the way to make a hole he could pee out of. I lost my poo poo cause the image was so funny. Then he says "Think about it man, you don't ever hear me use the bathroom in the middle of the night, do ya?"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I reckon if we all got together and pissed outta doors, y'know, together, like, I figure that'd maybe attract a squatch ta come runnin and see what the fuss is all about. Y'know, just kinda stand in a half circle or some such with our pants down and let loose. See what happens I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

I reckon if we all got together and pissed outta doors, y'know, together, like, I figure that'd maybe attract a squatch ta come runnin and see what the fuss is all about. Y'know, just kinda stand in a half circle or some such with our pants down and let loose. See what happens I guess.

Hell, worth a shot