Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Mozi posted:

sigh *throws away bra*

you'll just have to lower your T and grow tits the usual way -- a terrible diet and a sedentary lifestyle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Ventral EggSac posted:

My friends and Family React to Me making GBS threads and Puking an Enormous Amount of Tofu And then a Scientist Tells me I didn't Need to Do that Compilation (part 4)

don't forget to like, subscribe and comment, it helps the algorithm!

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Telling my parents I like to get inside of balloons and masturbate: REAX

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Parents react: looking through my D drive

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Dixville posted:

That was a good video

Edit this is the guy i was thinking of when i talked about people talking about the theory behind the music. He's kinda adorable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uePIntiofo

There's an entire sub-genre of people reacting to heavy metal music and the entire audience is just aging white people looking for validation because they're 50 now and want to be told the stuff that was cool when they were 20 is still cool.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength
Then we have this one Norwegian comedy musician who's been spending the lockdown productively; among other things, he recorded a song, and then a long series of reaction videos where #1 is him reacting to his own song and then every installment after that is him reacting to the previous installment.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

blight rhino posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWUUrdQfjn8&t=47s

These are fun, just because it looks like an honest reaction.

One woman singer that Vocal Coaches are befuddled by!

And she breaks down the voice, and has a nice voice herself.

fight me.

I just spent the last 4 hours watching all the vocal coaches react to Dimash :swoon: and she is easily one of the best/most entertaining ones to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xiq7KYw8VgM&hd=1

god drat Dimash... god drat

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

"Soyface" is just echoes of when they were like, calling men effeminate for holding their hand over their mouth in astonishment or surprise

Yeah any expression that isn't stoicism and wearing a lot of dark colors is treated as dandyism or foppery

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
the gaping mouth idiot face thing is nauseating and that image with all the examples of that person doing it should be punished worse than any goatse type grossout thing since it is much more revolting imo

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

hakimashou posted:

the gaping mouth idiot face thing is nauseating and that image with all the examples of that person doing it should be punished worse than any goatse type grossout thing since it is much more revolting imo

Just imagine yourself slapping every face and pissing into their open mouths.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Funky See Funky Do posted:

There's an entire sub-genre of people reacting to heavy metal music and the entire audience is just aging white people looking for validation because they're 50 now and want to be told the stuff that was cool when they were 20 is still cool.

Heavy metal was never cool.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

People on a Dead Gay Comedy Forum React to Travis McElroy Opening His Mouth for Pictures

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
"LONGER THAN YOU THINK?" I Try To Stay Awake During The Jaunt! #REACTION #FUNNY #ENTROPY

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I think I found the best bohemian rhapsody reaction video. Just 2 dudes on a couch smoking cigs and talking about how freddy mercury wrote the song about telling his mother he had aids (the song was actually written in 1975) also the guy that knows the song rocks the gently caress out the whole time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpV1FHRSfBE

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ive watched so many youtubes that my butthole got stucvk permanently into a youtuber thumbnail face

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

ChubbyChecker posted:

ive watched so many youtubes that my butthole got stucvk permanently into a youtuber thumbnail face

I SPENT $10,000 ON TOILET PAPER!???!!?

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

I Made My Girlfriend Try THE RED FRUIT And Now She's A Giant Polychaete Worm?!?!? Ft. The US Army CBRNE Unit

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

reaction videos are the inevitable future of tv as evidenced by japan.

if you ever want to see the future of visual media just check out whatever japanese tv is doing. you'll see it bastardized for european audiences first, then american audiences 5-10 years later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

why? idk. people dont think it be like that but it do.