Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Annabel Pee posted:

5. ARQ. Apparently this got bad reviews, but whatever, I liked it. Some dude getting home invaded again and again on the same day. Sci-fi mechanism, which the protagonist quickly gains some degree of control over. Actiony/drama, set in the ambiguously dated future where the earth has been turned into some kind of wasteland. Liked how it revealed what kind of setting it was without heavy handed exposition.

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

I think that you and I are the only two people who enjoyed and remembered ARQ. I actually thought it was pretty cool and enjoyed the ending.

I just finished Edge of Tomorrow which I really enjoyed, and just heard about ARQ for the first time from this thread. Thanks for the recommendation!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU