Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
drinking my morning monster zero ultra. sometimes costco has the variety packs with the white, orange and purple and those are my three favorite flavors. haven't seen that in a while. the purple one is really great because it doesn't really taste like grape, it tastes like purple.

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

I'm pretty sure Redline is 5-Hour Energy in a bigger bottle. It tastes exactly the same and the effect is what I would expect from drinking multiple shots at once.
i don't think they taste the same at all, but it has different flavors. it's made by the same company as bang and they have some of the same flavors. one day i got really high but needed to run errands and thought a redline would sober me up. instead, i was just high and amped. i needed to go to the liquor store and when i got to the counter i was trying to set down the bottle slowly, but it was like zeno's liquor bottle and i couldn't quite get it there. the guy said "you can set it down" and i said "i'm trying!" of course i drank some of the liquor after that to try to counter the caffeine, but then i was just high, amped and drunk, aka "trombo'd"

Pakistani politics posted:

Is C4 any good? If it's anything like the movie CB4, i know I'll be thoroughly pleased.
yes! i've only tried the orange flavor but it was really good, not like the rotten orange juice-flavored NOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

just started drinking these, the citrus flavor is the best but the gimmick flavors are good too

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

Dixville posted:

So i tried C4 yesterday and holy poo poo, it's intense. It gives you a weird tingling sensation in your face too. Taste was pretty good, i tried the strawberry watermelon.
the orange flavor is great, and c4 is the best-tasting of the pre-workout drinks i've tried. i got the "adrenaline shoc smart energy" sour candy and fruit punch flavors and both had a really weird taste, would not recommend