Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
the non-carbonated rockstar orangeade/lemonades are my go-to when i want to avoid a caffeine withdrawal headache. they're usually 2/$3 at most, are chuggable and they don't make me feel gross after

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Head Bee Guy posted:

i used to gently caress with MONSTER ASSAULT when i’d go go-karting as a kid. It had like a digital camo can and Call of Duty tie-ins.

assault and this stuff ruined my life teen years

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Jose posted:

the owner of rockstar is banned from entering the UK for racism reasons lol

because they're racist or because the UK is?

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
oh yeah another one i like getting sometimes is the 7/11 brand ones called Triton. they're disgusting, but always buy one, get one and have an absurd amount of caffeine. for the mind and body! i just had one

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Chinatown posted:

Monster Ultra line of flavors owns bones.

ultra fiesta is good and definitely gets me ready for a party

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
beavers are NOT supposed to buzz

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Armitag3 posted:

I do drink coffee these days, but sometimes a piss tallboy is just what the body needs.

yeah

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Cosmik Slop posted:

I haven't seen it anywhere besides one particular vending machine at work, but Xyience mango guava is the poo poo. This stuff is rocket fuel.

xyience and weed in the walmart parking lot accurately describes a dark period of my life

no idea what they put in it, but that combo used to have me hosed up and feeling great. i wonder if they still sell it

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

pro starcraft loser posted:

You've all convinced me to try Ultra Fiesta.

it's the only good one imo

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Chinatown posted:

theyre all good :colbert:

the purple one is an affront to all other purple-flavored things

disgusting

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
they literally also have an energy drink lemonade product

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
anybody ever try this poo poo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nnGLnOP9Jg

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

OxMan posted:

The best tasting energy drinks that ever were were Welch's, tasted just like their juice and was amazing. Only ever saw strawberry, was great. RIP.

7/11 around here had the grape one for a while and it was liquid diabetes. pretty good