Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Chinatown posted:

Monster Ultra line of flavors owns bones.

The white (is that grapefruit? It tastes grapefruity), red and blue ones are good but the watermelon one reminds me of drinking watermelon 4Loko years ago and it makes my brain just go “POISON!!!” and I can’t get more than a few sips in. When I worked construction safety I lived off those first three though, by Saturday I’d be on three before noon to try to stay awake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I like the 20 oz sugar free redbulls. It’s all in my head but those things get me going way better than anything else because they have that weird chemical medicine taste.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Pakistani politics posted:

Bang is terrible. Absolute worst. Idk how my partner can drink it. But only some flavors. The blue, especially, is undrinkable. Like it has dust in it. Reddit says it's because some flavors have/don't have BCAA.

The blue thing is crazy because I am addicted to 52 oz blue mountain dews from Circle K. It tastes like regular rear end melted popsicle. I get the itch every couple days. Must be that food coloring. I can't feel my feet.

Is C4 any good? If it's anything like the movie CB4, i know I'll be thoroughly pleased.

C4 tastes like chemicals, hits like a truck, and never fails to make me poop.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Five hour energy tastes like someone found a corpse floating at the top of a vat of pink lemonade, fished it out, then shrugged and said “well, I don’t want this to go to waste!”

Seriously it has this rotten flavor to it that just grosses me out every time.

That said, in college my go-to hangover cure was to take a 32 oz blue (has to be blue) Powerade and take a gulp of it. Then I’d dump in a 5 hour, shake, and chug as much as I could. Then it was time for powdered eggs and corned beef hash.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Does Full Throttle still exist? I used to drink those in college but only because there was a vending machine with only full throttles in it down in my dorm’s basement.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I had a Thai Red Bull a few weeks ago. It was interesting. More or less the same flavor but not carbonated and very concentrated (it’s like a 4 ounce can with the same payload as a 12 oz can).

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

PathAsc posted:

Rip it was and still is extremely my poo poo. The cpx or whatever flavor is great and when I get nostalgic about taking huge sandy caffeine shits I get the tiny orange ones and slam them rapid fire into my terrible maw.

Is this you?

https://havokjournal.com/culture/military/case-study-ramadi-a-ranger-looks-back/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Mozi posted:

, but you're still drinking a cake, which isn't good.

Bang’s sugar free, I thought. I still can’t bring myself to drink them because the ones I’ve tried have tasted too much like 4loko for me to stomach.