Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

gas station coffee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

apparently BAWLS are still around

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I am William John Storey of Rich Energy and I would like to sponsor your F1 team.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

shove the BAWLS up your butt

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Armitag3 posted:

Are they doing esports in there or something?
mostly meth and collecting DUIs

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Chinatown posted:

Monster Ultra

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

anyone else say "yerba, mate" like an australian?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Mozi posted:

the first time i got this it tasted like gum to me. but now i like it
i think yerba mate tastes like a barn

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

anyone else experienced a plastic pail full of thai redbull and a poo poo load of thai whiskey at the full moon party???

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

sippin on my bean juice

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

there was this iced cappuccino beverage i remeber as a kid in high school called something like "dinoccino" and it was drat tasty. it came in a small milk carton. google yeilds no memory of such a beverage.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

1redflag posted:

I tried some of the energy “tonics” or whatever when I visited Japan a few years back. basically every convenience store has a rack that looks like this:

They all tasted horrible.

Also, it was depressing to learn that despite an abundance of 7-11’s across the nation, they don’t have Slurpees! Was really hoping they’d have a red bean or green tea slurped and was super disappointed.
When I went to Thailand and rode the My-Hung-Son motorcycle loop on a CBX-500 I stopped in this very provincial town and found a 7-11 with a slurpee machine! I was so surprised I took a picture. I'll have to wait until I get home to upload it. Actually I should do a photobomb of that moto trip at least it was pretty darn cool.

https://www.google.com/maps/@18.1609107,97.9391872,3a,75y,207.73h,87.6t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1ssM97JTf5W8ptHUtl-_d6xA!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Any ways that particular 7-11 had Slurpee machine! it was like 38 degrees celcius and it hit the loving spot. I think I got coke and a fruity one. AFAIK its the only 7-11 Slurpee machine in The Kingdom of Thailand.

You can get dim sum at every 7-11 on the other hand.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Apr 28, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

nuked up a cup of some day old joe