Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Bang is terrible. Absolute worst. Idk how my partner can drink it. But only some flavors. The blue, especially, is undrinkable. Like it has dust in it. Reddit says it's because some flavors have/don't have BCAA.

The blue thing is crazy because I am addicted to 52 oz blue mountain dews from Circle K. It tastes like regular rear end melted popsicle. I get the itch every couple days. Must be that food coloring. I can't feel my feet.

Is C4 any good? If it's anything like the movie CB4, i know I'll be thoroughly pleased.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

Detective No. 27 posted:

I really liked Coke Energy and am sad to see it get discontinued. They had finally started to regularly stock it at WinCo too.

I tried the cherry, the regular, and maybe diet regular? Anyway after you adjusted to the taste, these were actually pretty great!

Like Coke Blak, they were just too expensive for a can so small. Coke energy should have been at least a dollar less, or been in a larger can. They have only themselves to blame.

And I think I said this before but Bang is nasty. Some flavors are ok and then you drink a blue one (which should be the best flavor of most things) and it tastes like it was sitting in a large pool in a goodwill for 6 months. Awful stuff