Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code
Anyone try The Rock's energy drink Zoa? I haven't even seen one in the wild yet. I figure if The Rock uses them, and then I use them, ifsofacto I can be like The Rock. Huge and Samoan. As opposed to my current short and pasty white.

Rip It's are also awesome. I miss me some Citrus-X on tower guard, protecting my FOB from the Afghan kids herding their sheep. Get away from the wire kid! I don't speak your language. The cherry limeade one stateside is pretty good too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU