Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

A Strange Aeon posted:

There was also this drink called 4 Loko, which was alcoholic and energy drink combined but I think they got taken off the market for health reasons.

There was some stuff like this we had called Krunk Juice, that was like a whole night out in a can.

At loads of clubs in Brighton they try and push this energy drink called Pussy, and it's probably the best tasting of all of them, but I just think it's such a stupid name I can't really get behind it. The design is all artsy too, so it's not like they're going for toilet humour, but it also doesn't have a cat on it so.... Wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

Tato posted:

This was the best one and they killed it because it was too good. Just an energy drink lemonade.

The new gold one is pineapple and heinous.

The best one was really early Relentless, I think it might have been one of the first 'flavoured' energy drinks? Maybe I'm making that up. But anyway, this one:

It was fuckin' awesome. Actually tasted like fruit juice. One day they changed the recipe though, and now it just tastes like metal, rust and chemical castration.

I used to drink one of them with a small bottle of rum before clubbing every Friday while I was at uni, no wonder my whole body is a write off.

/Edit: Oh poo poo, no, I take it back the best one was Red Bull, but from the post-mix tap at the bar. gently caress man, that poo poo was like liquid crack! Do you still get that anywhere? I only ever knew of one bar that had it on tap, and they eventually stopped having it. It's like regular Red Bull (obviously) only it doesn't have the 'piss' taste, and instead has more of a 'Slurm' thing going on where it just tastes of dopamine hits and addiction.

!Klams fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Apr 29, 2021