Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Alright time to tie up the AL West standings on May 1st. Let's do this M's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

Alright time to tie up the AL West standings on May 1st. Let's do this M's.

god DAMMIT

fuckin trout

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Oh my.

This Ljay Newsome start is Not Good.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

so i remember Brandon League used to wear long sleeve shirts to cover his sleeve tats. was that a club thing the Mariners enforced or did MLB have some kind of rule?

it seems like now players don't even bother and that's really cool.

e: ok i found this but is it still in effect?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Miller_(baseball,_born_1977)#Tattoos

DR FRASIER KRANG fucked around with this message at 18:51 on May 2, 2021

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Oh weird this guy just died in a hotel room and nobody followed up.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/mariners/baseballrsquos-lsquotattoo-manrsquo-justin-miller-found-dead-in-florida/

Big Baseball at it again.