Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Da boom na da mmmm haze is epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

An elderly man was sitting alone on a dark path, right? He wasn't certain of which direction to go, and he'd forgotten both where he was traveling to and who he was. He'd sat down for a moment to rest his weary legs, and suddenly looked up to see an elderly woman before him. She grinned toothlessly and with a cackle, spoke: 'Now your third wish. What will it be?'

'Third wish?' The man was baffled. 'How can it be a third wish if I haven't had a first and second wish?'

'You've had two wishes already,' the hag said, 'but your second wish was for me to return everything to the way it was before you had made your first wish. That's why you remember nothing; because everything is the way it was before you made any wishes.' She cackled at the poor berk. 'So it is that you have one wish left.'

'All right,' said the man, 'I don't believe this, but there's no harm in wishing. I wish to remember Haze.'

'Funny,' said the old woman as she granted his wish and disappeared forever. 'That was your first wish.'

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to play Haze. To me playing Haze was better than being President of the United States. Even before I first wandered into the GameStop to preorder my PS3 I knew I wanted to be a part of greatness. It was there that I knew that I belonged. To me, it meant being somebody in the neighborhood that was full of nobodies. It wasn't like anything else. I mean, they did whatever they wanted. They took away rumble and replaced it with motion controls, and nobody complained. In the summer during E3 when everyone was excited for Xbox 360 and Wii, they said the console would cost 599 US Dollars and showed off a copy of a 20 year old racing game. Kaz Hirai. Kaz. Kaz ran the company in Japan.

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

When me and the boys remember haze

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothing comes out when they move their lips
Just a bunch of gibberish
And motherfuckers act like they forgot about Haze