Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Whose fault is it?
Smedly
Higby
Wrel
View Results

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
You don't really need to buy guns, they're nice to have but the starters are all good. Play medic and rank up your medic gun first, you can get a ton of certs pretty quickly if you find a big fight and hang out healing and reviving people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Rexxed posted:

Apparently there's a market to sell these high BR accounts which is pretty funny considering that when I hopped on a new account I was able to kill people almost as effectively as I can with my ASP 100 one (okay I had to buy med kits, nanoweave, and a couple of accessories).

that was one of my favorite things about this game, years ago. all the cert upgrades and stuff mattered but really you could just walk in with a fresh account and still murder people if you shoot them first. it was a very solid design and i hope it's still the same way

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Orv posted:

"Hey maybe I'll try flying some ESFs while it's low pop in the middle of the night"

I realize the Dalton takes some level of skill to use but it sure does make me never want to learn ESFs.

it's a lot like not getting sniped as infantry, you have to constantly change your movement. if you do anything predictable the good ones will pop you

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
oh, absolutely. an ESF can't do a drat thing to a liberator that knows how to play. it's bullshit

i think the lockon air to air missiles chump libs? coyotes? i dunno, it's been a while. still, it's bullshit design when it should be rock paper scissors

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
facts are often unfair

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
i dont really know why but i grew up on helios, which was kinda low pop but always a good time. then it got merged with connery and it was like "what the gently caress is this?" then i played on mattherson/emerald with all of these nerds and realized oh, okay, connery really is just that poo poo

sky blue, water wet, connery stupid

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
i miss goku lancer nests a lot, does that even still work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
rip

ps2 is still one of the best games ive ever played, and its been a while but i bet running around with goku is still worth it