Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Whose fault is it?
Smedly
Higby
Wrel
View Results

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
gently caress don't make me tempted to come back to this dumb game I already put over 2k hours in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Rexxed posted:

The bounty system was redone a couple of years ago. It used to be a dumb cash grab where you could pay 50 DBC to put a bounty on someone who'd killed you. Now, if you get a kill streak of 7 without dying you'll get a 3 stack of bounties and the next three people that kill you get a bounty kill. There's some xp bonuses for killing someone with a bounty and if you kill more people while bountied you get a little bonus (I think it's +25XP for being Hunted). Also the main reason to pay any attention to it is that the bounty directive reward includes a title and a NS-15 Gallows when you finish it, and there's a daily bounty hunter mission that often has 200 A7 as a reward.

Wait so, what happened if you had a bounty placed on you back in the day and now its become this new system?

Cause if it removed the bounty off people who had it in the past, then I loving wasted some BAX person's money cause I hopped off after getting a bounty when I maxes for baxes'd them and never logged in again

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Can player bases still be completely obliterated by a single esf?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Jokerpilled Drudge posted:

are there any recursion voice packs people recommend? Anyone else wishing there were a Baby Sinclar from The Dinosaurs voicepack?

Marxo