Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Whose fault is it?
Smedly
Higby
Wrel
View Results

Frida Call Me
Sep 28, 2001

Boy, you gotta carry that weight
Carry that weight a long time
bring back planetside 1, soe you cowards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frida Call Me
Sep 28, 2001

cmdrk posted:

without BFRs, please.

they got completely nerfed into oblivion by the end and were 100% a non-issue. you could emp them and kill them with decimators, the only defense was for the pilot to eject and fight them on foot.

Frida Call Me
Sep 28, 2001

Mercury_Storm posted:

Just tried this for a few hours, captured like 10 bases and got... 50 certs. With most weapons still costing 1000 certs to unlock seems like I would still have to make this game my life to unlock everything, even with a membership. That unlocks are still character specific and not account wide is extra baffling.

the prior model was $15/mo or you can't play, then briefly, you can play, but you're level-capped to 25% of everyone else. this is probably the better model but it still sucks.