Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
cops can have tasers but they taze the cop at the same time

they can have guns to heroically save the day but the gun has 2 bullets and one shoots them too so they better really mean it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
cops can suck teh steaming hot liquid poo poo directly out of my own rear end in a top hat

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Guns need to be issued only to reckless loose cannons who get the job done. But like, the other kind of reckless loose cannon.

Everyone else must do things by the book :hai:

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Sid Vicious posted:

they have to tuck everyone into bed every night with a gentle kiss on the forehead

:allears:

cops can have unions but the dues are donating a pint of blood once a week

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Feline Mind Meld posted:

:allears:

cops can have unions but the dues are donating a pint of blood once a week

This is going to require an addendum that stipulates that the blood must come from the cop in question's body and not from suspects they detain/arrest.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Cops can shoot tear gas but a very strong clown will try to pants them every time, and they aren't allowed to shoot if their pants are down

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Cops can be cops but they have to moderate an ancient internet forum?

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

The Bloop posted:

cops can have tasers but they taze the cop at the same time

been saying this about SA mods and probations...

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

cops can be cops, but if you take their badge you can cop them back

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
They can be cops but they have to blaze up before their shift, tell you they are cops, and hand out free blunts.

At 4:20 (every day)

The only function their sidearm serves is to be a bong; it's not a functional weapon, of course- and it has a carb.

Tasers are lighters. For the bong.

Their patrol cars are now repurposed ice cream trucks made out of weed.

Retroactive: All prisoners are issued a custom designed Real Doll

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

They can be cops but they have to blaze up before their shift, tell you they are cops, and hand out free blunts.

At 4:20 (every day)

The only function their sidearm serves is to be a bong; it's not a functional weapon, of course- and it has a carb.

Tasers are lighters. For the bong.

Their patrol cars are now repurposed ice cream trucks made out of weed.

Retroactive: All prisoners are issued a custom designed Real Doll

pictured: cop w/ service weapon and uniform

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I am literally copper, so they call me cop. I cop people. Also I'm electrically and thermally conductive.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

cops can be cops but any crimes they do get double the usual punishment instead of none at all

enforcement of police crime is handled by the Ultracops, who have chainsaws

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Feline Mind Meld posted:

pictured: cop w/ service weapon and uniform

:nice:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Anytime cops have to go out into their car, they need to do a double dare physical challenge and succeed against another cop who wants to do similarly.

if it’s multiple cars it’s the obstacle course. they gotta do it in the time allotted and succeed. then they can go assault

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
cops can be cops but their bodycams livestream to twitch and if they don't meet the minimum viewership standards they get fired. all of the chat is text-to-speeched

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

teen witch posted:

Anytime cops have to go out into their car, they need to do a double dare physical challenge and succeed against another cop who wants to do similarly.

if it’s multiple cars it’s the obstacle course. they gotta do it in the time allotted and succeed. then they can go assault

oooooo or that game with the tennis ball cannon from american gladiators, and then we hire a bunch of new sexy gladiators to follow them around

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
cops can be cops but when they pull out their gun there is a loud speaker that announces their penis size (if male) or how much water weight they are retaining and how many visible pores they aren't addressing (if female)

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
fingerless mittens

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
All transpiration methods are now zorbs

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
if you anticipate what a cop is about to say and say it before them, they have to be silent until you let them speak and you can slap them every time they say anything

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
cops can be cops but when they clock in they have a belt that locks their pants on so they have to piss and poo poo in their pants. all shifts are 12 hours

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
the correct mode of address for a police officer is no longer "officer", but rather "cupcake"

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Cops can be cops but I'm allowed to pull them over and tell them all about my opinions on warhammer 40k lore and they can't leave until i'm done

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
each cop has to have a patch on the seat of their pants representing a thing that they like or are good at, like a my little pony

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

PinheadSlim posted:

Cops can be cops but I'm allowed to pull them over and tell them all about my opinions on warhammer 40k lore and they can't leave until i'm done

waiting for the cop at the speed trap to flip on his lights and siren so I can dive onto his hood and splay on his windshield while screaming "DID YOU KNOW THE LAND SPEEDER WAS ACTUALLY NAMED AFTER MAGOS ARKHAN LAND?"

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
cops can ride horses, but only sidesaddle

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Hammerite posted:

the correct mode of address for a police officer is no longer "officer", but rather "cupcake"

Rhyming with bukkake

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
They have to abide by all the sovereign citizen nonsense

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
they can be cops but they have to eat the eggs

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Get this, they have to protect and serve our communities.

Too outlandish?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

cops can suck teh steaming hot liquid poo poo directly out of my own rear end in a top hat

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

one of the cops has to take me and my son for drives in the cop car whenever we want and let us touch his gun

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
No patrolling. Cops can't leave the station on their 49cc mopeds without a 911 call.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Cops can be cops but they have to give me compliments and tell me I'm pretty. Also everyone is a cop.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Cops can be cops but I'm allowed to put their personal cell phone numbers as references on my resume and they have to say incredibly flattering but realistic things about me

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Cops, well known for being good at "My Little Pony",
I think i missed the bit where applejack stood on someones neck until they died.

Anyway, Cops can be Cops, But: if they shoot a family pet, they have to take the place of that pet, they gotta learn all the pets tricks, and answer when called. enjoy your Kibble. ociffer Dibble.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

they have to all live on the same tiny island as a reality show

And their only reading matter is The National Enquiterer, delivered about 3 months out of date.

staberind fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Apr 29, 2021

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe
cops can be cop's butt

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

cops can be cops but no thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU