Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jim Bob?
This poll is closed.
Jim 0 0%
Bob 1 100.00%
Jim Bob 0 0%
Total: 1 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I'm glad we have a new Duggar thread, it's been too long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Still room for a Jastiger Duggar in there

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That book is still sold in plenty of little "folksy" tourist attractions. Near my hometown I remember seeing it for sale at an apple orchard right next to the gift cards and jams and jellies. I didn't know what it was at the time but I remembered the unusual name when I heard about it online later. I wonder if they even know what's in it

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

here's a fun thought exercise: why don't evangelicals make more hay out of the fact that the catholic church has engaged in a centuries long pedophile conspiracy? Jack Chick called them moon-worshipping idolators, but not pedophiles. i. wonder. why.

He called Muslims the moon-worshipping idolators

He called the Catholics cookie-hocking hucksters

Edit: I don't know if his art style just improved between these two tracts or if his hate for Catholics so exceeds his hate for Muslims that he at least made the Muslim man look like a human being while the Catholic guys look like a cross between :sickos: and Gargamel

Heath fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Apr 30, 2021

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Insanite posted:

wow, tax fraud crew (that was my guess) disappointed

maximum horrible drama crew buoyed

Hey, cheer up, he could also be commuting tax fraud

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Lol wasn't this in response to the original pedo arrest? This wasn't actually yesterday right?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Tarkus posted:

So many questions, man. I wonder what it was like in the house before this, like the wife prolly knew he was a pederast so she probably kept an eye on him all the time. I hope he was just going over old pictures rather than abusing his own kids. That said I wonder if he was caught trying to pay for some newly made stuff or something.

I'm sure all of the wives are pulled from the same weird cult they belong to and this poo poo has probably been status quo for them to some degree for their whole lives. That's how it is for the FLDS Mormon freaks out in the desert

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

quote:

"In this country, no one can stop prosecutors from charging a crime. But when you're accused, you can fight back in the courtroom — and that is exactly what Josh intends to do," his legal team said.

:sickos:

Looking forward to an embarrassingly half-assed defense

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Guess which one

top huckabee with button up black shirt

That dog has seen some poo poo

The Original Large Sons™

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Something seems off-kilter about this. Eyebrow raising. A little crooked.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Jim Bob.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Well that made me gag

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Rupert Buttermilk posted: