Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jim Bob?
This poll is closed.
Jim 0 0%
Bob 1 100.00%
Jim Bob 0 0%
Total: 1 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

There should totally be an agency for wiping out all these compund cult clans. Have a judge just mass proscribe them as organisations one after the other, and send goons to incarcerate anyone judged to be at the top of the tree.

gently caress your freedoms, cults should be illegal and if you don't like it elect a new government.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Automatic Slim posted:

This is a doomsday final days prepper”s wet dream.

Not when the artillery rolls up :guillotine:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I went to high school with a guy who always wanted to be a cop. A few weeks ago I looked him up online, and not only did he become a cop, but he's the department's top cop for child sex crimes. There's a quote from the chief in his profile that's like "IDK what it is but he just loves busting molesters"

Such a shame, in my country the police try but why bother busting pedos when they're going to spend a year on trial to get 6 months in prison, commuted to two if they keep their nose clean?