Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jim Bob?
This poll is closed.
Jim 0 0%
Bob 1 100.00%
Jim Bob 0 0%
Total: 1 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
teach me how to duggar
teach me how to duggar
all my bitch's luggage
teach me how to duggar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Dapper_Swindler posted:

. loving liveleak and all those horror shows loving destroyed my brain.

'member rotten.com? I remember.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

CPL593H posted:

Jerk Bomb.

I'm not joking when I say this is almost exactly what I pictured he looks like. He's got a face like a sociopath trying and failing to imitate emotions. Big spousal abuser energy here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvU3QQH2b2Y

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Josh Lawyer is really something

I get that lawyers advertise about their abilities is getting people off but jesus christ

That reads like someone is trying to win an essay contest on why they should be allowed into hell.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

"First you gotta download TOR..."

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Despite her success, which might have people believe otherwise, God in fact HATES Taylor Swift. Can't fuckin' stand her. I learned this in a vision.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Owlspiracy posted:

death penalty for josh duggar

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

He's absolutely getting murdered in prison. Unless he gets out of this.

The state and prison industrial complex doesn't generate revenue from dead inmates so he will be protected to make sure that justice is paid for!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Mennonites are pretty cool I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

RFC2324 posted:

/\/\/\/\ the default is rightly in favor of bail, to a strong degree, even when you don't start white.

hitmen do not, and never have, had sites on the net, dark or otherwise

thats just not how hitmen work. thats like thinking you can just look in the yellow pages under 'Assassin'

I wrote a screenplay for a short film called the Unprofessional and it's about a bumbling hitman advertising on facebook groups and the Chinese restaurant owner who hires him.

No men, no adults.