Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jim Bob?
This poll is closed.
Jim 0 0%
Bob 1 100.00%
Jim Bob 0 0%
Total: 1 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

You'd think they'd actually check some of these things for the house he's being released to. It'd be super easy to tell if they had proper internet, for example. Or a gun safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

So that "top five worst" video, to give a further indication of how bad it is, once upon a time it apparently cost $10000 to stream it on the dark web. Its producer, an Australian man who was in the Philippines, is serving a life sentence for those crimes, including the murder of a girl who was raped and tortured in a different video. His crimes and videos were so heinous that there were considerations of reinstituting the death penalty in the Philippines just for him.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

This Is the Zodiac posted:

A good VPN won't actually have any logs of incoming/outgoing IP addresses.

VPNs that don't retain logs are apparently a pretty rare thing, actually. They're generally able to dig something up if the right 3-letter agency leans on them.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Captain Kosmos posted:

Daisy's destruction. Only real snuff film that there is, thanks goons for shearing that info. Google it so you can suffer like I did, no not the video just the wiki article.

It's not snuff, actually, the girl in it was rescued. The girl who was murdered was in a different video and I'm not sure if their murder was put on film.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Nooner posted:

what are the state sanctioned death squads considered?

The thin blue line, duh.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Suffice it to say that anyone seeking out that video and similar ones for the purposes of their own sexual gratification should absolutely be locked up and needs some extremely serious rehabilitation. In this specific case, the Duggar family and their influential supporters and enablers should be outright canceled and thoroughly investigated for all of the enabling and covering up that happened.

low key sex master posted:

My life was richer, happier and much more fulfilling before I read this post :suicide:

If it's any consolation, this is the standard reaction to all my posts.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Sentinel posted:

Theyre gonna have to put him in a minimum security prison one or at least separate him like subway jared.
Dudes gonna be one giant walking target in prison and anyone would love to get the cred for offing a chomo of this magnitude.

What kind of prison did subway Jared go to? Is it an actual "for sex offenders" institution with therapy and the like, or is it just your typical American prison?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Mulaney Power Move posted:

some of you know way too much about this poo poo like why the gently caress do you know filenames and poo poo

drat, I wish swap.avi posted this.

The name of the video mentioned before is in certain news articles about this case, as it was discussed on the stand by one of the prosecution's witnesses. One of the filenames was also mentioned but largely censored from most reporting of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

mallratcal posted:

One of the files Josh downloaded was "DD" I'm going to assume that was one of the CP files mentioned on the last 2 pages, but no way am I going to google that poo poo.

Your honor, as you can see the files were meant to contain women with a set of DDs. My client is just a fan of Russ Meyer.