Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jim Bob?
This poll is closed.
Jim 0 0%
Bob 1 100.00%
Jim Bob 0 0%
Total: 1 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

(I've been fascinated by these cults for a long time, I can probably answer any questions anyone might have,)

what did ernest norman say Raphiel was an acronym for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

WIKI!?)?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

they have no idea who they are

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

someone ought to pluck his rod and cast it out

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

DemoneeHo posted:

I remember one of the creepy non-sexual abuse-related facts about the Duggars is that all of the kids slept in two rooms, one for the boys and the other for the girls. Both of their bedrooms were directly connected their parents' bedroom, and you had to cut through the parents' room to get to the kids bedrooms.

reminds me of most multiple child foster homes ive been to

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

basically zero chance some of the boys of the family werent victimized as well. i dont say this to excuse or explain anyones behavior.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

sorry op but these environments are created to facilitate abuse and are terribly common

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

she felt shame and he was able to leverage it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Do it ironically posted:

They busted a huge pedophile website in Germany what’s the over under on josh being a member

thought this was the rlm thread for a sec