Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RichterIX
Apr 11, 2003

Sorrowful be the heart

KingKapalone posted:

The game is sold out at Best Buy (online and in-store). Does that ever happen for new games?

I had to drive 45 minutes to find a Best Buy that had a copy (I was burning some Rewards certificates on it or I wouldn't have bothered, I probably wasted that much in gas anyway), I'm getting the sense that not a lot of physical copies went out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RichterIX
Apr 11, 2003

Sorrowful be the heart
I should know better but the number of times I've gotten bopped out of max adrenaline by a random turret shot should disqualify me from playing any video games again ever.

RichterIX
Apr 11, 2003

Sorrowful be the heart
After struggling a fair amount in biome 1 I one-shotted biome 2, then ate poo poo in biome 3 when I got too buck and went into a challenge room. You guys weren't kidding about those little dive-bomby robots, I won't do that poo poo again at least not in that biome.

RichterIX
Apr 11, 2003

Sorrowful be the heart

Oxxidation posted:

there's an entire enemy type that just does not exist because housemarque fiddled where they should have faddled and removed the whole corpse mechanic from the game. it'll almost definitely be patched in

The first time that happens to me whenever they patch it it's going to scare the poo poo out of me probably

RichterIX
Apr 11, 2003

Sorrowful be the heart
I haven't turned my PS5 on to check but if it downloaded the bad patch but I haven't run the game since do I still need to reinstall?

RichterIX
Apr 11, 2003

Sorrowful be the heart
Yup, it's "blade balancer" and lets you cut down the yellow forcefields you sometimes see on doors or around chests. This is not explicitly indicated anywhere in the game as far as I am aware.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RichterIX
Apr 11, 2003

Sorrowful be the heart
Yeah, I think I only found out about it because someone else here posted it.