Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Game is great even though it pounds me in the rear end like a Chuck Tingle title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
12 hours in..... I have always hated bullet hell games, but I like this. 12 hours in and still stuck in biome 1 after dying again at the boss with a sliver of health left.

12 hours in and I never rage at a game, but my controller came reallllll close to going through my TV

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Caesar Saladin posted:

Get in there with an astronaut extra life and a big heal and I'm sure you can wreck him.

Haven't seen an astronaut for the last 7 runs

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
The devs can go gently caress themselves. Pack of assholes.

Took me 14 hours to beat biome 1.

I get into biome 2 and clear all the way to the boss and I had go to work. I come back and take the PS5 out of rest mode and the game crashes

loving twat waffles

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Oh great now my boss kill in Biome 1 does not count and I have to start all over again.

No Crimson Key, No Daily Challanges

gently caress "no save system" Housemarque

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Has anyone found any dead player with the new patch?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I have still yet to find a dead player. What am I missing? I am online and have the latest patch and a fuckton of friends playing it.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
The patch is out. Let's see what it fucks up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Yeah I saw lobber and hollow ranked last a lot. Lots of bad options out there.