Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Got the secret ending, great game.

Was gonna try and go for some of the Survey trophies but the RNG of it is just killing me. Am still missing 3 ciphers from Biome 1 and have ran through it 10 times without finding a single one. Think I'm just gonna leave the game as-is for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

I’m not going for Plat but luckily I already had Log 9 unlocked when I finished Act 3 and was looking over my inventory.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

I know it’ll never happen but I would love if they patched it so that if you’ve beaten Act 3, you’re guaranteed to see rooms on your runs that contain survey logs/ciphers you’re missing.

What’s the harm? Doesn’t make the game easier, just lets people grind out the Plat without dozens of hours of RNG frustration.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Bust Rodd posted:

I am really struggling with Biome 5. It seems like no matter how overpowered and prepared I feel the very first of the three challenge rooms I enter just destroys me. Multiple frozen severed with rings exploding all over the place and rocket drones…

Like I understand I’m suppose to grapple like crazy but I feel like I’m just absolutely murdered.

I’m sure I’ll get there eventually but good grief it’s oppressive.

Clear out the drones first and use melee on the severed. Lot easier to kill that way than shooting them.