Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boz
Oct 16, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

So couple things:

Sometimes my guns fire additional energy bullets and sometimes they do not. Why?

When you get a parasite does the game tell you what the mods are anywhere or do you just have to guess?

Last night I got a parasite that caused me to take damage whenever I picked up an item. That was an extremely short run.

Those extra bullets that home in are tied to your adrenaline level I believe, one bullet per level.

Edit: Also, just fed ether into a reconstructor and now I'm stuck in the room and the door won't open and the warp doesn't work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boz
Oct 16, 2005

Carmant posted:

How do you beat the part where you need to get a PS5

This is the true roguelike

boz
Oct 16, 2005
Finally beat the second boss, had to use a pistol but it was all cool.

Then after dying in biome 3 I thought "cool, let's do the challenge."

After going through probably half of it my game hard locked, no sound, completely frozen, and I was unable to close the game. Had to pull the plug on the back of the PS5.

Sick.

boz
Oct 16, 2005
drat loaded up todays challenge and I got the bug where the door doesn't open, I even switched back to the 1.0 suit because some people thought these were linked.

I really want to play but I feel like I gotta put this down until they specifically say they've fixed that bug.