Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Behold, Games chat! I have unlocked a whole new level of posting power! With the combined forces of Maki Itoh and Bowsette none can stand against me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Draga posted:

No one poster should have all this power

Join the Simp Army or perish :black101:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Draga posted:

I'm always happy when Maki Itoh stuff pops up on my twitter so I'm already halfway there

Your application has been approved :hai:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
VG has reached Sekiro I see

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I saw my hardcore gamer friend the other day and told her I'd crushed Ninja Gaiden II and she was very impressed. Maybe I'm good at video games? :thunkher:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Oh :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I got a big yee-haw for this post

Big yeehaw :hai:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
If anyone DARES come for my avatar :argh:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

VideoGames posted:

The wario kirby was a little much.

The Cowby though. Oh the Cowby. :3:

gently caress I missed Wario Kirb? :negative: I don't suppose you saved it?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

God is dead

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I stopped playing video games because I started a new project of attempting to read every Marvel comic ever :negative:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

mutata posted:

How many are there?

There are currently a bit over 50,000 stories (many comics have more than 1 story). In the last 3 months I've read 1715 stories which is 3.4% and I'm in the summer of 1944, this is definitely doable :downs:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

mutata posted:

Edit: Their Marvel online subscription, do they even have 100% of the comics they ever made on there? ]

Oh god no, I'm having to be a bit more :airquote: creative :airquote: and even then there's weirdo obscure 40s stuff that's missing but if it's not online anywhere then I'm counting it anyway

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
For reals though a real Marvel MMO would be awesome. New York as your main quest area, expansions set in like the Negative Zone and the Savage Land and Atlantis and the like. You could mine decades of content there

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

VideoGames posted:

This actually does seem doable. :hai:

12 months is possibly 13.6%

13.6% every year means you will take 7.3 years to finish with what you currently have. So you will finish around the start of 2028 with the current comics. Say Marvel prints another 10000 stories in those 7 years it will only take another 2.2 years. So you will probably finish AND be caught up by 2031! :D

Nice!

I believe in you!

You're not helping :negative:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

VideoGames posted:

Oh whoops :( I was actually being genuine.

Lol, I miss you :love:

I also love reading comics but it would be nice to have something other than Namor vs. Nazis for the 5000th time or Timely's weird knock-offs of Looney Tunes

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Harrow posted:

:devil:
dead before its time.....

Never even had a chance to play as Quasar :negative:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

OhFunny posted:

What's the structure here?

Reading by release date? Full series runs?

This site has a full reading order for the entire comic universe

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jay Rust posted:

okami made rarity quit video games, must be pretty bad

I'll come back to it!

At some point.

When I have the time :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The map on the Caveman 2 Cosmos game I've been working through for 2 years broke so I reinstalled the game and in the process the save got scrubbed :(