Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Relax Or DIE posted:

only chumps posting below this line

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

call me big chumpus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

mkvltra posted:

What's the egg game

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

fart garfunkel

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

mkvltra posted:

I just took off my shoes in my office at work and my foot odor smells like weed

Could be worse, I once described a coworker's horrendous foot odor as "corn chips and dick".

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Zaphod42 posted:

Cat adventure

Last night as I was leaving my apt, a cat was sitting outside my door. It meowed at me over and over nonstop like it was in distress. I pet it for awhile and it was super friendly, and when I gave him some food he wolfed it down crazy fast.

I asked the neighbors but nobody was sure if he lived anywhere. Walked around the neighborhood but he just followed me. At one point he hid under a car, so I figured he knew where he was and said goodbye, but after going home and spending 20 minutes inside, I opened the door and there he is again.

I live in a wooded area where we regularly see wild coyotes, so I worried about him.

So to the chagrin of my existing cat, I took him in for the night. He kept rubbing up against my arm and face for pets all night, I could barely sleep.

Took him to the vet this morning, no microchip. No collar. He still has his balls, but could definitely still have an owner? Too affectionate to be feral. So I guess I'm gonna put up signs and post on facebook.

What a day!

Congrats on your new cat :3: