Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?

elentar posted:

Travis d'Arnaud confirmed onto the IL, stuff out of the Braves camp not sounding good but they won't know for sure till they fly home tomorrow and get him looked at.

Contreras already on the way up, so a real chance for him to make the case to stick around. Can't be worse than Jackson.

Contreras should have been d'Arnaud's backup over Jackson in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Six weeks for Ozuna

I'm surprised it's not longer. That poo poo looked ugly.

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Snitker says they found a fracture that wasn't spotted on the initial x-rays in Boston.

No replacement coming up tonight, idk what they'll do. Drew Waters is reportedly starting to break out of a season-opening slump but it doesn't sound like anyone's comfortable throwing him into the fire at this moment. Shame Orlando Arcia doesn't have OF experience cause he's supposedly mashing at AAA (I checked, BBRef says a single career appearance at CF.)

Maybe they're waiting to see how close Pache is to coming back?

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

Once the news of Soroka's exploratory surgery came out, I kinda figured he was done for the year. I just hope he can come back... someday.