Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Buddy, you know where you're posting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I’m assuming you’re single because if I did this my partner would stab me repeatedly until I was dead.

Ah but the trick is they do the exact same drat thing.

Also its on vibrate and doesn't wake her up.

My office is 5 minutes from my house and traffic is nonexistant so I basically just roll out of bed 10-20 minutes before work starts and go

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Being woken up by an alarm throws me into a state of panic so I've never used the snooze button in my life

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
i just wake up when im ready normally. Working from home is cool.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Snooze buttons are great but what's a real game changer is adding a white noise machine into the mix. Sometimes if I'm in the right REM spot or whatever before the alarm goes off I hit snooze and flip that lil fucker on and I'm full on lucid dreaming until the alarm decides to do it's thing again.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Get up immediately. Three minutes later you get over it and you will be way, way better off for it. Snooze is like taking a shot of whisky every 9 minutes, 3 times in a row and suddenly your day is hosed before 10:00am.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Aardvark! posted:

i snoozed all the time when i had to be at the office at a specific time but now i just set the alarm for exactly when i need to log in to my laptop (8am).

haven't snoozed since covid started, also my sleep is easily the best it's ever been in my adult life

You're living my ideal capitalist economy life and I envy you

My ideal life is full gay space communism now

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
sometimes i like to take a snooze after a shower while naked and on a towel on my bed and then i wake up in a panic. the adrenaline really does wonders for preparing you for a full day of Fight or Flight situations

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I dated a woman that loved the snooze button and it made my life hell. Her first alarm was like 2 hours before I had to get up but because it was going off every five minutes for half an hour I was always all the way awake by the end of it.

I don’t wake up to my alarm and haven’t for a while, I always wake up 5-10 minutes before it and the alarm just tells me I actually have to get moving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the snooze button is for cowards,the lazy, and other "undesirable" elements of society. if you dont wake up at exactly the same time every day due to an immaculately tuned internal clock im not sure what to tell you.

Ps. Nobody should be a billionaire