Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Tillman Fertitta trashman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Dutchy posted:

Two decades of choral interludes explaining that yes this was a quiet offseason but next year we have cap space

Lol

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
I don’t think anyone will ever be able to compete with euphronius. This is next level

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

NickRoweFillea posted:

Also, gently caress every armchair television exec that said that the Grizzlies would be ratings killers. Even if they are, guess what bitch: we won. Also who cares about ratings as long as the ball is pure

im your ally nick lets go

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
just do better ez

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That's really not what I'm saying and if you think it is you're being obtuse and this is exactly this issue I've been complaining about the whole time so thanks for unintentionally making my argument for me.
I'm not just talking about threes. Even if he took some 7 or 8 foot jumpers or tried more floaters or something, ANYTHING.

I realize that's not efficient or whatever but look at what CP3's elbow jumpers do for him or a lot of the midrange floaty stuff Donovan Mitchell does that absolutely wrecked the Grizz last night.

You said he must not care because you haven’t seen him get better when it’s way more likely he’s trying but having a hard time

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Ghost Dog posted:

could ben simmons beat kevin hart in a 3pt shooting contest

Not sure anyone can tbh. No recorded evidence at least

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Ghost Dog posted:

yao ming was good actually

TY. He was good. gently caress you Brownthunder 🤬

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Simmons was 2016, everyone else you mentioned was 2017

To be fair, it’s hard to keep track if you are just going by when he won rookie of the year

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
MY VETS

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Congrats to the winners and RIP to the losers. I enjoyed watching them ball

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

shirts and skins posted:

76ers, usually.

lol

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Metapod posted:

No it doesn't lol

I think he’s right. OKC is a small market because the fans are bad and they don’t root hard. it’s also why russ, KD, and Jimbo left.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Rick posted:

Motherfucker I have been doing this poo poo for fifteen years.

These motherfuckers clearly do not remember the SAS phx fans of yore. Hunter az I swear to loving god if you start posting again

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
That said I like the suns and I’m rooting for them and LUKA in the west

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

straight up brolic posted:

Devin Booker showing up in old school cars with huge sunglasses is making me like him. We’re missing this glamour in society

agreed

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Hell yeah go suns

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
I just tried to post in the C-Spam nba thread but it seems to be locked? Euphronius what’s going on?

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

R.D. Mangles posted:

i feel bad for the sixers but this is tremendous content for 9 hours of podcasts

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Algund Eenboom posted:

Cant wait to see how well the team with three all-nba defenders held up in the 4th quarter

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
This is…too much content

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

kingcobweb posted:

His posting style is unmistakable .

Lol

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

aBagorn posted:

coincidence-averse folks will point out that it was right around the time that this came out that ben's season went south. there was a point during the regular season where it looked like he turned a corner (with driving and being aggressive towards the rim and doing off ball things) and then it just disappeared.

I just read about this, gently caress

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
@metapod

🤠

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

miss u chris

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I dunno what Doltos meant by that post, but I assume it's an insult I don't know of

I mean, bringing up the fact that someone went to northwestern is pretty rude. You don’t need to point out they went to a safety school just because they did some racism.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
I have decided I am rooting for the Phoenix Suns. God bless them.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

R.D. Mangles posted:

if he went to the clips he'd be known as Miss Kaman

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

CoolRanch posted:

Can someone bring me up to speed about Maria Taylors extraordinary talents? I've frankly never even heard of her, where as Rachel is everywhere.