Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Bip Roberts posted:

Dame is almost certainly sick of the low energy small market with no will to win. Once he gets to a real city he can shine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

My drunk Jordan takes were really stupid and I regret them.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

I’m not sure there’s been a more self-important and simultaneously irrelevant team in the history of the NBA as the New York basketball team named after an ancient style of trendy pants. I’d like to say the Clippers are the worst, but there’s no numerator for them, no expectations, no “THE MECCA OF BASKETABLL” chest-puffing pathetic bluster.

Need to relegate the New York Fancy Pants to the G League.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Bill Simmons and Jackie Mac had a whole segment a couple weeks ago where they were like, “Oh poo poo, maybe loving over little Isaiah Thomas really WAS bad karma. Maybe players really do remember that and don’t want to come to Boston?” Hilarious.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

a new study bible! posted:

Plus Boston can get a whiteboy baller in the deal

Alex Caruso is white.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

a new study bible! posted:

Celtics aren't getting Dame

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Ramadu posted:

suns gonna sweep

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Simmons to the Spurs so he can get schooled by their player development team sounds like a good thing for him.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Replays should be done like Rugby Union. The official on the court asks for the opinion of the “Television Match Official,” who is an actual referee in a media room with access to screens and replays and is constantly watching. Questions get answered very quickly and the action moves on.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

morestuff posted:

I still feel like there's a deal to be had involving Wiseman to the Hornets but I'm guessing Charlotte is going to gun as hard as it can for the playoffs this year

This is pretty good, puts Lamelo with a Big closer to his age group and they can flip Wiggins as a giant expiring contract next year.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Spacebump posted:

This makes me appreciate Magic more. They had less games in the playoffs when he played.

He was still amazing and putting up about 20/12/7 when he “retired” at 32 because Karl Malone was afraid to touch him.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

MourningView posted:

It's probably Malone but it feels gross the advocate for him so sure either CP3 or Elgin Baylor.

Not Wilt or The Logo?

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

Good god, I am a dumbass.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

Don't come at me with your "regional fast food burger X" is better than In-N-Out if that burger also costs 2x as much. Congrats you paid more for fast food garbage go pat yourself on the back about how it's better.

In-N-Out is also a loving machine of efficiency. I don't care how drat long the drive-thru line is I get my burger faster than I do at places like Wendy's or Jack-In-The-Box

Not to mention how in-n-out is NOT trying to recreate the modern grease bomb burger that Whataburger (lol), Hardee’s, and Carl’s are known for. Texans who stan Whataburger over in-n-out completely miss the point. In-n-out is an classic, fresh, 50’s style burger. What-a-turd is a massive menu of grease bomb soggy bullshit.

DQ’s burger is probably the most fresh and clean tasting (fast food) burger I’ve had since moving to this loving Texas shithole. QED.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

SourKraut posted:

Has anyone even mentioned Five Guys fries yet? The only thing wrong about them is the price.

Can’t argue with that.