Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

>be the mermaid and tell the pyramid what happened (through song). Perhaps they can use the tractor beams to save the doc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

>blow a couple bubbles to see which way is up towards the surface, then rip your biggest fart ever to create a jet stream and propel yourself to the top

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
You release some air to orient yourself. You see the shark corpse descending into the darkness as other sharks go after it. You use the last of your strength to try to claw your way to the surface, and with all the power left in your anal sphincter, blast a fart so massive that you find yourself floating on top of a calm sea. Suddenly you feel a jolt, then another, and a sharp object cracks your carapace. You lack even the strength to scream as the pyramid rises, with you pinned to the top. You contemplate how beautiful the star light and moon light are over the water. You hear the mermaids singing for help. You feel yourself being levitated and slowly spun, before you black out.

-----------------------

You awake inside the pyramid to Shoggath and Aristotle doing surgery on your shell. The pain isn't so bad because Shog keeps putting a lit doob to your mouth for you to toke. A mermaid sings nearby while playing a lute made of whale bones.

"How long have I been out?" you wheeze.

"A day or so," Shog says. "Not gonna lie, you got your poo poo wrecked. The riverboats, Dauntless, and the sub are still here. Bertholf is off Cape Cod, looking for the kraken. A sea turtle dude has been bashing on the hatch, and a sea turtle chick asking after you. Wait a sec, this will hurt. It might actually proper gently caress you. Hold on."

You black out again.

-------------------------------

Flip a coin to decide if Doc Snappers lives or dies.

Zippy the Bummer fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Jun 4, 2021

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I tried to flip a coin but I was stoned and dropped it in my container of weed so i guess that means he lives?!?!

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Pinche Rudo posted:

I tried to flip a coin but I was stoned and dropped it in my container of weed so i guess that means he lives?!?!

what side was the most upright/ upward facing?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Heads

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
I messaged LAP to ask for a coin flip. It came up heads. I flipped a coin just now-- heads also. Coin flipping will close at 10 PM EST (United States).

3 Heads

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

If Doc dies I'm going to lose my poo

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I threw a d20 and it came up as 7

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Space Kablooey posted:

I threw a d20 and it came up as 7

not sure how to count that. i guess if one is using that kind of die, i'll count anything less than ten as tails, and anything higher than ten as heads. if it hits ten, i'll give half to both

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
the polls are closed. 3 heads, one tails

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
As you fade in and out of darkness, you hear Aristotle radio the Dauntless to helicopter over a medic. Shortly, you hear the thumping of a chopper, and the opening of the top hatch, and noises of struggling. A young woman in Coast Guard livery approaches with a large black bag. The conversation between she, Shoggath, and Aristotle is muffled in your brain.

"Tell us what to do, Doc," you hear crab-dude say, as he holds your shell together.

The medic starts unpacking her equipment. "He's gonna bleed out, unless I can get a clamp inside the shell. Open it up."

".......Hold it down, hold it tight. There...."

"Do ya have it?" you hear Shoggath shout.

You begin muttering about weed, while sprawled on your back, and reciting poetry by Thoreau. Then the world transforms into darkness, but for the stars whirling overhead. You float through space like a feather on a breeze, seeing spinning galaxies and fabulous nebulae. A huge cloud, as if a fog bank, rises up below you. As you descend into it, you see a massive lake, into which you gently settle.

Two turtles poke their heads out of the warm, still water. They prove to be your father and mother. Many of your former mates are there as well.

"Took you long enough, you stupid brat," your father says to you over his spectacles. "Don't suppose you brought a copy of The Riparian Times?"

"No, sir, sorry sir."

"Well, make yourself useful and gather some weed from the bank. It grows here all the time."

Your mother approaches. "Did you bring along that nice young sea turtle with you? She seemed so nice."

"No, ma'am, sorry, she isn't, ah.......dead."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doc Snappers is dead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Switch to a different character
>End the story
>Slumber for 1,000 years and somehow return*
>Do something else

*I said I wouldn't forget about that post

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

:cry:

so many dicks left unsnapped...

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
I try to bite my turtle penis

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Ah poo poo, I don't check this thread for a day and the doctor goes and dies.

>doc do the slumber thing. It's probably powered by pyramid magic.
>Aristotle convince everyone that launching all the sub's warheads at targets related to the church of scientology is the best way to honor your fallen friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
I believe there will be a sequel.

THE END: PART ONE