Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Joe Biden is a rapist

Trump 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

hail satan

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

how can i listen to my pirated albums? oh wait.

too soon, bj

too soon

pre-op bebop
Apr 17, 2006

trongk

Shitpostradomus
Sep 19, 2020

Pizza palace extra malice

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Mary had a little lamb

Bearjew posted:

Trump 2024

Failing poster Bearjew loses his star and then makes a low effort op. I should have dethroned him months ago, but the corrupt mods said no. TREASON?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Joe Biden is a rapist

Mayor Dave posted:

Failing poster Bearjew loses his star and then makes a low effort op. I should have dethroned him months ago, but the corrupt mods said no. TREASON?

trump

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

I like the way they think.

I said, CREAM PIE

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

cumshitter posted:

c-spam, today we mourn buddykins

*dumps buddykins ashes on a giant mirror and starts chopping htem up*

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Alec Eiffel posted:

I said, CREAM PIE

you did

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

That DICK! posted:

just realized jenna ellis bush is a jeb

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

DryGoods posted:

what are you going to do? gorge yourself on all the school pizza while the whole class watches you? just greasy cheese slowly sliding down your throat while we stand around? you going to rub your belly with your pepperoni fingers and burp out, "what are you going to eat now, huh? it's all gone". is that what you're going to do? because that's pretty sick even for you

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 WARP

open er up

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Joe Biden is a rapist

bonghitz... post da shrimp

pre-op bebop
Apr 17, 2006

lmao

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

doesn't say TRUMP in the title, rated 1

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

lumpentroll posted:

wait are you literally pointing out your house on a map

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Harton posted:

Lol Iím a gigantic dumbass. But seriously Iím also super lonely since I moved so come visit me Trump thread.

too much covid out there

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

euphronius posted:

there is no ethical gigantic warehouse hardware stores under Capetianiskm

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

LegoMan posted:

Kinda disappointed i missed semiconductor chat, finally something I know something about

its never too late

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Harton posted:

1800$ a month? Lol thatís a 400,000 mortgage payment. Why would anyone pay that in rent.....to live in Baltimore.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Inverted Icon posted:

You know, during the SA Troubles, several trans posters talked about how some moderators' seeming support of posters who were posting dubious things made them feel unsafe. At the time, I didn't understand their mindset. HugeGrossBurrito helped me understand them.

In between the storming of the capitol building and the inauguration of biden, I felt that there was a time when wide-scale violence really could break out. Not unrest, but straight up civilian on civilian violence. I had to have a talk with my boss. I told them that if things got worse, I was going to flee. That we lived in a liberal stronghold, and that I was afraid that things like my southern accent would mark me out as an enemy combatant. That I wasn't going to wait around to get shot in back because I was born in the wrong place. They were a bit confused, and maybe amused even, but in the end they said okay.

They were confused and amused, because they couldn't see all the other things happening around me in just my life. One of those things, was this forum. The 'cool zone' mindset was at it's most widespread, and there was at least one thread, here in gbs, were posters fantasized about, planned in minecraft, and egged each other on about committing murders. I, and several other brave souls, tried to pump the breaks on them. To get them to see that instrumental violence for the cause didn't have to be as grotesque as they were making it, and that they were celebrating the reports of literal war crimes. The caliber of responses that we received was that 'cops are not humans'. That was really posted. For our efforts, we were repeatedly probated by HugeGrossBurrito. In that same thread, HBG posted about ignoring blood-lust reports, at the height of when 'blood lust reports' were a thing. HGB was friends with them. They were the mod of that thread, and they intentionally cultivated an atmosphere of violence against cops, cop-lovers, and chuds. And, because I had spoken up, I was cop-lover, a chud, and a possible cop.

And suddenly, I understood the fear that 'when the time came' a moderator or administrator would give my personal information to people who would come to my house to kill me. I understood the fear because I shared it.

When you talk about 'winning a warzone' you're talking about murdering people. Murdering me, in fact.

So yeah, gently caress HugeGrossBurrito, and gently caress HugeGrossBurritos comrade's in arms.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

emfive posted:

I don't mean to be argumentative, but there may be children reading along who might be confused. I agree that they sort-of are similar, but the preparations are really different. Al Pastor is basically Mexican-seasoned shawarma, and I love it, while birria is basically a stew, and a strongly-seasoned (and unusual) one at that. Also Al Pastor is usually pork while birria is more flexible, usually beef short rib or something like that.

One thing I'll say is that I don't fully understand those Mexican sandwich-like things that are covered with saucy stuff on the outside, because they're hard to eat.

who cares

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

somebody make them use that pyf code to make athread where bonghitz can only post. make it easy

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Bearjew posted:

ban plinkey

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

sorry that was rude, ill take a chalupa

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

...And how appropriate, that the gif you grovel for is your very own. A victim of your own greed, wallowing in the muck of avarice...

is this teh [truno] thread?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Joe Biden is a rapist

WrasslorMonkey posted:

is this teh [truno] thread?

yes

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

tummo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970