Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Have you ever smelled the salt of the ocean while standing in a cliff, looking down at the waves beating the kelp against the rock, hearing the sounds of the terns and cormorants hunting for fish in the distance, and thought "that Ford really was built tough"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Crusader posted:

hrm no

but i just did this to their logo

https://i.imgur.com/IhJbhSc.mp4

That would make a really good surfboard design ngl. You're my friend now, no take backs. Do you like gamja jorim? You can't have some of my banchan for breakfast.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Crusader posted:

i don't think i've ever had it, which i must remedy! a miss if i somehow didn't get any when i was in seoul a decade ago now :(

There's a few really good grandma style recipes or there but the easiest is Maangchi's tbh. It has the closest flavor to the potato king place in Hongdae.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Crusader posted:

i think im doing ok

here is a pigeon with big city dreams

Just a small town brrrrl
Livin in a lonely brrrl

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Birds aren't real, Crusader, that's a drone.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You... You know birds aren't real, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

That's the controller for the drones, at his workstation.