Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Manifisto posted:

I'm flingin' barbasol, bitch

my gillette fusion pro makes sure all yo kids facial hair don't grow!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

shave was a beef joke btw

FutonForensic

I want a french nip

Gramps

weazin the beef juice

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FutonForensic posted:

I want a french nip

Honhonhon

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

ok I'm sick from vaccine side effects today but haven't lost sight of the mission. today I'm having lemongrass udon soup, which is just a french dip but the sandwich is noods

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Actually OP I think you'll find that a French dip is a soup in a bread bowl

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Teddy Thunders posted:

Actually OP I think you'll find that a French dip is a soup in a bread bowl

zeno's french dip: always getting closer to a proper french dip but never actually reaching it

Join the BYOB Army

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

sk posted:

zeno's french dip: always getting closer to a proper french dip but never actually reaching it

not too be confused with xena's french dip:

https://youtu.be/0ipbu4msLSw

Join the BYOB Army

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

I got a french dip

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

did you get enough to share with everyone

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

no :yum: :evilbuddy:

Mayor Dave

Bernie the Snow Clown
i had a french dip once that was way too salty, like chill with the salt in your au jus buddy

Manifisto

Mormon Nailer posted:

Ok. I'm gonna get a vegan french dip if I can get it curbside tonight. There's a place here that does interesting things with mushrooms, perhaps you recall my previous adventures getting the intense, delicious mushroom pastrami or the incredible smoky mushroom paté. It is this place, folks, and that means it's either going to be real good or I'm probably going to feel my soul leave my body in disappointment.

would love an update on this if it was ever acquired

next time I'm out I gotta get a fuckton of mushrooms and some good sandwich bread, and maybe some horseradish mustard

ty nesamdoom!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

prepuce repurposed posted:

I got a french dip

okay now this is epic

Khanstant
hi everyone, first time lurker, long time poster making my first post in this thread without reading it: has anyone said when I french dip you dip i dip like that one song yet??

nut

any sandwich can become a French dip if u cry on it

Robot Made of Meat

I got a french dip

OK that looks delicious, and Horsey Sauce makes everything better, but holy gently caress could they have done a worse job of cutting it in "half?"

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

would love an update on this if it was ever acquired

next time I'm out I gotta get a fuckton of mushrooms and some good sandwich bread, and maybe some horseradish mustard

I've been too sick :( but soon. I really really want it, it's a flavorbomb.

Manifisto

Mormon Nailer posted:

I've been too sick :( but soon. I really really want it, it's a flavorbomb.

:( well please keep us posted

ty nesamdoom!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i'm sorry that i've abdicated my duty, but i WILL have a french dip

Join the BYOB Army

barnold

nut posted:

any sandwich can become a French dip if u cry on it

just wait til you see the German dip

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

:( well please keep us posted

I will. Birthday week is going to bring all sorts of foodings including this and probably I'm gonna go get burnt ends for Meat Day and this will necessitate the Sandwich of Excess that is basically a fancy french dip.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I got a french dip

Arby: You Think That's A Meats?

nut

barnold posted:

it’s actually called the German diap, I think for obvious reasons

google THIS

barnold posted:

You dip it in au jus, then you dip it in gesundheit :dadjoke:

Escape From Noise

As Chubby Checker said:

Well come oooon everybody

Let's do the dip

GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

nut posted:

it’s actually called the German diap, I think for obvious reasons

I'm still waiting for the DeSagana Diopwich

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

no french dip yet, but let me introduce you to its Mexican-American cousin, the Qdoba BOWL OF CHEESE:

want one of your own? just order nachos to go at your local participating Qdoba location! to get even closer to the dip, get a burrito and dip that instead of chips, you monster

Join the BYOB Army

Areola Grande

sk posted:

no french dip yet, but let me introduce you to its Mexican-American cousin, the Qdoba BOWL OF CHEESE:

want one of your own? just order nachos to go at your local participating Qdoba location! to get even closer to the dip, get a burrito and dip that instead of chips, you monster

I get Qdoba like twice a week. Dodging the queso is becoming next 2 impossible. I feel u borther

more falafel please

forums poster

italian beef is the best roast beef sandwich and if you can put it down once you pick it up, it's not wet enough

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

more falafel please posted:

italian beef is the best roast beef sandwich and if you can put it down once you pick it up, it's not wet enough

This is the truth and the way.

Wet meat 4 life, wet bread 4 eternity

more falafel please

forums poster

Mormon Nailer posted:

This is the truth and the way.

Wet meat 4 life, wet bread 4 eternity

i went to portillos tonight and almost got a beef just to post it but I really wanted a burger

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Escape From Noise

Crazy Idea: BYOB goldmine should look like regular BYOB but with the goldmine colors! So with a gold (or maybe orange) hammock kitty. This way I'll also stop getting confused about threads being goldmungoed or not

Dip Viscous

sk posted:

now THAT's viscous

Manifisto

shave and a french dip

two bits

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

I went to France but it was all the sandwiches were ham and butter. WTF? The water didn't even know what a dip sandwich was (assumed since I was in France calling it a French dip was redundant). He barely even spoke any English. Then they charged me for water. Left disappointed. One star.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
tbf, the water isnt fluent in english over here either

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Areola Grande

Nosfereefer posted:

tbf, the water isnt fluent in english over here either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

beret striped shirt got the French drip