Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
beefwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

wet roast beast sammich ranking list

1. roast beef poboy
TIE 2. italian beef sammich (more delish than french dip but possibly too messy and too heartburney to definitely beat out the standard french dip)
TIE 2. standard french dip
4. philly cheesesteak

your ranking is missing the best beefwich variety: the north shore roast beef

barnold

prepuce repurposed posted:

that's a hosed up moon pie

wet moon beef, rarest of its kind

Teddy Thunders posted:

My eyes forever burned by the memory of Boston's obsession with dipping dick and balls into a heady mixture of mayonnaise and "barbecue" "sauce" then rubbing it on a beef roll.

the dick and balls i can confirm but why would you put quotations around barbecue sauce it's literally more BBQ than most well-known of the southern sauces

barnold

sure, you could have your local arbys guy french dip his nutte sack into your beefwich. or you could have a guy from southie who asks you to go next door and buy him a packa marb reds and an arnold palmer while he's taking your order wet your beef. the choice is yours and yours alone

barnold

no one can win a sauce fight against me. this is a real picture of me irl

barnold

vegan dip..... :catstare:

barnold

it'll be good.....for me to poop on!!!

barnold

i thought about it and it might actually be good for me to poop OUT too, i hear vegan food does that. lots of fiber

barnold

Manifisto posted:

I'm flingin' barbasol, bitch

my gillette fusion pro makes sure all yo kids facial hair don't grow!!

barnold

prepuce repurposed posted:

I got a french dip

okay now this is epic

barnold

nut posted:

any sandwich can become a French dip if u cry on it

just wait til you see the German dip

barnold

on the terlet after eating a sandwich, call that a Dip poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

:france: :dippy: