Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I haven't had a pastrami on rye in a while. My dad used to make them sometimes on the griddle.

Edit: I was thinking of a Reuben!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 18:03 on May 4, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

As Chubby Checker said:

Well come oooon everybody

Let's do the dip

Escape From Noise

Crazy Idea: BYOB goldmine should look like regular BYOB but with the goldmine colors! So with a gold (or maybe orange) hammock kitty. This way I'll also stop getting confused about threads being goldmungoed or not

Escape From Noise

I went to France but it was all the sandwiches were ham and butter. WTF? The water didn't even know what a dip sandwich was (assumed since I was in France calling it a French dip was redundant). He barely even spoke any English. Then they charged me for water. Left disappointed. One star.

Escape From Noise

Isn't something that's French automatically fancy???

Escape From Noise

Maybe you should ask dip first!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Dip me like one of your French grills.