Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Forums slow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Elentor posted:

I had people stalking me on dating apps trying to hookup with me because of a let's play I wrote 11 years ago.

I wish this was a joke and that I could have said "a person" instead of "people".

I’m guessing FFVII?

Was that really 11 years ago?! :stare:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Shishkahuben posted:

acquired a lamia fetish from posting in general too much

:same:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Elentor posted:

Problems only goons can have, CYOA Edition.

You see someone new enter the Goons-only channel of the NGU Discord.

A) Say hi in the channel and chat like a regular human being.
B) Do not say anything.
C) Send them a PM trying to get to know them better.
D) SAY S̼͐ͮͤ̚͜A̘̙̟̲̠̦͡Y͍͔̯̗̜͑́ͮ̊ͦ̽͞ ̴͓̗̮̖̮̄ͣͮͥ͌̚G̛̻͚̤̩̳̗ͬ̑̾O̠̖̘̳̓̂̽͋̆̈O̼ͪ̽͝D̬̦͈͔̝̟͊̽͋ ̬̱͇̺͖̙̆̒̍ͧ̓̽̑͜M͇̗ͪ͊̌Ō̫̪̭ͫ͐ͧ̊̆̀Ṛ̘̔̀͊͗ͩ̌N͎̯̻̟͋͂̂̀ͨÌ͖̠̟̳̔͌ͤ͢ͅͅN̵G̛̗̐̌ͥ̍ͯ ̮͖̞͑N̄͗ͯ̒̈ͮI̢͍̺̰ͫ̉C̭͔̟͊̿̍ͮK̸̯̳̾̋ͤ̆.͑̅ͬ̓͏̺̤̹̱͎͕̳ ̛̹̳͇̗̗ͤ̏͑̆G̔ͤ̍̑̔̈́̑O͔̥̖̟͑͆ͥͯ̑̀̀́ͅO̩̻̠̼̽̋̒̃͆͂͒D̰͎͈́̅̽̌ͬͅ ͔̯̀ͬ̂̎̿͋͑M̹͕̱̆͋͞O͎̤̞̗̼R͉̱͇ͤ̍ͨN̢͚͓̮͚ͣ̄I͚̝̰͂ͥͭ͗̒̕N̢̤͖Ġ̷̖͙̊͆̿ ͔͇̺̿N̫̱̐ͨ͜I̻͈̙̎̑ͭ̾C̝̭͖̮̃̿̏̚K̸̫͙̋͋ͩ̊̿̓.̛̫̲͎̜̞̟ͩ͒͗̄͗ͯ̚ SAY IT. say g
D)
D) YOU HAVE TO SAY IT. GOOD MORN

> tell Nick (from RudeWeb) to line em up

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Doesn’t “get” FYAD